pics of Jun Planning Gremlins 1st releases/Craft Label Gremlins Stripe cancelled?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no articulation whatsoever? I was figuring at least shoulders, legs and head?

I'm sorry--neck, shoulders, and legs at the hips--but thats it. And the leg articulation is rather pointless b/c the knees are bent and the figure itself is kinda hunched over, so any movement in the leg area makes him stand on his toes. It reminds me of those clunky 12 inch Aliens that Kenner made years ago. Big and molded plastic parts--but I guess it's worth the sacrifice to have a full 1/1 Gremlin that's not over the $200 mark.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I just noticed some new pics of some Gremlins coming out later this year from Hobby Link Japan:

Streaker Gremlin!!
gremlins1.jpg

gremlins2.jpg

Vegetable Gremlin!
gremlins3.jpg

Pretty neat!!

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I just noticed some new pics of some Gremlins coming out later this year from Hobby Link Japan:

Streaker Gremlin!!
jnp03692.jpg

jnp03692_1.jpg

Vegetable Gremlin!
jnp03693.jpg

Pretty neat!!

I think RONCULAS flasher is better though, rons is more expsensive but worth it in my opinion.

oh and by the way, this is on the way to me from Sacha, the maker of the gremlins fan video!!!!
newgremlin.jpg

Streaker Gremlin!!
gremlins1.jpg

gremlins2.jpg

Vegetable Gremlin!
gremlins3.jpg

Pretty neat!!

Cool, what company will release them?

Cool, what company will release them?

jun planning, they do some really great stuff. i hope that veggie gremlin is just box art and looks more gremlinish for the finally product because i know they can do better.

jun planning, they do some really great stuff. i hope that veggie gremlin is just box art and looks more gremlinish for the finally product because i know they can do better.

Looks good although the paintjob on the streaker could be allot better.

EDIT: wait a minute, i think it's the streaker from Gremlins 2 that explains the paintjob.

Looks good although the paintjob on the streaker could be allot better.

EDIT: wait a minute, i think it's the streaker from Gremlins 2 that explains the paintjob.

might be the color from G2, but the mold is deff G1. the chin has the "goatee" look where the G2 one have the spikes on the faces.

might be the color from G2, but the mold is deff G1. the chin has the "goatee" look where the G2 one have the spikes on the faces.

True, but vegetable gremlin? I don't think many are interested in him, he was fun in the movie but not important enough for a figure. They should produce a 19" Gremlins 2 Mohawk figure.

True, but vegetable gremlin? I don't think many are interested in him, he was fun in the movie but not important enough for a figure. They should produce a 19" Gremlins 2 Mohawk figure.

well there was the neca 19" resin statue of G2 Mohawk and I know craft label is doing a batgremlin bust but a vinyl bat gremlin would rule or I wish jun planning would rerelease their spider gremlin, that thing is awesome!!!!

Yeah i have that statue for quite a while now, great sculpt but the paintjob is a bit to cartoony. Still a cool statue.

looks like we will not see anymore of these.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Jun Planning Files for Bankruptcy in Japan
posted on 2009-05-12 07:09 EDT
Maker of figures, character goods suspends operations with Y3.2-billion debt

According to the Teikoku Databank financial research firm, the Japanese figure and character goods maker Jun Planning suspended operations on April 30 and prepared to file for bankruptcy. It was 3.2 billion yen (about US$33 million) in debt. The company was established in 1983 to produce and distribute plush toys and figures of anime characters and animals. Among its popular offerings were character goods based on Death Note, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kuro____suji, Shakugan no Shana, The Familiar of Zero, and Black Lagoon.

Jun Planning recorded 3.6 billion yen (US$37 million) in sales during the fiscal year ending in March of 2007, but its sales dropped and its financing options worsened as consumer spending slumped. Jun Planning shut down its American operations in the same week that it suspended operations in Japan.

Source: ITmedia News

looks like we will not see anymore of these.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Jun Planning Files for Bankruptcy in Japan
posted on 2009-05-12 07:09 EDT
Maker of figures, character goods suspends operations with Y3.2-billion debt

According to the Teikoku Databank financial research firm, the Japanese figure and character goods maker Jun Planning suspended operations on April 30 and prepared to file for bankruptcy. It was 3.2 billion yen (about US$33 million) in debt. The company was established in 1983 to produce and distribute plush toys and figures of anime characters and animals. Among its popular offerings were character goods based on Death Note, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kuro____suji, Shakugan no Shana, The Familiar of Zero, and Black Lagoon.

Jun Planning recorded 3.6 billion yen (US$37 million) in sales during the fiscal year ending in March of 2007, but its sales dropped and its financing options worsened as consumer spending slumped. Jun Planning shut down its American operations in the same week that it suspended operations in Japan.

Source: ITmedia News

Yep, I knew about this since it happened.
They also canned all the NBX line that included a full HalloweenTown replica shown @ SDCC 08 and it was amazing... :monkey2

looks like we will not see anymore of theses...

Yep, I knew about this since it happened.
They also canned all the NBX line that included a full HalloweenTown replica shown @ SDCC 08 and it was amazing... :monkey2

Relax boys... :D

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Jun Planning Lives

Plans Goblins of Labyrinth Figures

Published: 05/20/2009, Last Updated: 05/21/2009 01:15am

While Jun Planning in <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION w:st="on">Japan</ST1:COUNTRY-REGION></ST1:pLACE> filed for bankruptcy (see “Jun Planning Bankrupt in Japan”), Jun Planning USA is still alive and planning new releases in 2009 and 2010, according to an announcement from the company.

“Jun Planning USA is a separate company, run by Yosuke Oba in <ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:CITY w:st="on">Torrance</ST1:CITY>, <ST1:STATE w:st="on">California</ST1:STATE></ST1:pLACE>,” according to the announcement. “Jun Planning was set up as a new and separate company to bring iconic toys (Death Note) and licensed collectible product (The Nightmare before Christmas) to the <ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION w:st="on">United States</ST1:COUNTRY-REGION></ST1:pLACE>. Jun Planning USA looks forward to bringing even more new and exciting product to retailers in the <ST1:COUNTRY-REGION w:st="on"><ST1:pLACE w:st="on">U.S.</ST1:pLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION> and around the world.”

Among the products planned are figures based on Jim Henson’s Goblins of Labyrinth, due out in Spring 2010.

Jun Planning remains the exclusive distributors for the Pullip products.

The company also plans to announce other new licensed product for 2010 very soon.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I have many figures from Jun Planning, all are from Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse bride and theses, the gremlins figures. Jun Planning never will die:joy

A few pics from my gremlins line.

rj04hb9.jpg

3510690011_8307744fd6_o.jpg

3510690303_8f31b2549f_o.jpg

Re: Anyone have pics of Jun Planning Gremlins 1st releases

This is my 19 inches jun planning Gremlin Stripe figure:

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Gizmo:

onbunidakko_ben-img450x600-11645985.jpg

Does anyone think there's a chance that JUN Planning USA may release these dark colored Stripes again? The lime green one looks cool, but it's not really authentic.

I can't find JUN Planning's contact info anywhere to ask.

Back