pics of Jun Planning Gremlins 1st releases/Craft Label Gremlins Stripe cancelled?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbtv01

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been looking into getting the next Jun Planning Gremlin release of Stripe which is 12 inches:

c690_01.jpg

But I have been told that the previous releases are amazing as well and they are 19 inches, I was wondering if anyone has pics of them in their own collection, I was able to find some publicity shots of them and that is all, I really do like the quirkiness of the gangster Gremlin.

gremlins_stripeB2.jpg
gremlins_stripeA2.jpg
gangsster.jpg

Re: Anyone have pics of Jun Planning Gremlins 1st releases

Jun planning craftlabel Stripe isn't out yet by the way. Will be released in septembre.

This is my 19 inches jun planning Gremlin Stripe figure:

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

Gizmo:

onbunidakko_ben-img450x600-11645985.jpg

He moves head, legs and arms. No more.

I've been watching the Gangster one on the bay for a few days--pretty cool looking, but would hafta come to the states freight from Japan. The Gizmo is nice too.

heres some!!! I want that stripe so frickin' bad!!!
mmogwai.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

I also recommend these, which are custom made, not jun planning though...
mog1.jpg

Oh and for those curious about the bandit, i bought mine from the same seller selling one on ebay right now and is awesome to deal with. the shipping includes EMS which is express and got it in like 2 or 3 days, cant remember.

Last edited:

What are prices for the Jun Planning stuff? They look great... just wonder how much $$$ damage they'd do :lol

heres some!!! I want that stripe so frickin' bad!!!
IMG_0108.jpg

Oh and for those curious about the bandit, i bought mine from the same seller selling one on ebay right now and is awesome to deal with. the shipping includes EMS which is express and got it in like 2 or 3 days, cant remember.

I love that Gangster Gremlin...and thanks for the pics and the postive heads up on the seller on eBay.:cool:

I also recommend these, which are custom made, not jun planning though...
mog1.jpg
Where can I get these? I must get the one on the right, he is the goofy-eyed mogwai and the funniest part of Gremlins 2 in my opinion. Is it a custom seller on ebay, or where?

Jun Planning Gremlins, are things I totally want to get into. And they are just one of those things I forget about, they aren't that expensive either right?
Anyways anyone know a place other than Evilbay to get them?

Jun Planning Gremlins, are things I totally want to get into. And they are just one of those things I forget about, they aren't that expensive either right?
Anyways anyone know a place other than Evilbay to get them?

pretty much ebay or search for some online stores.....

i want this so bad................
https://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=https://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r17011305

some guy was selling one loose a month ago and shipping through this auction help site would have costed $800!!!

pretty much ebay or search for some online stores.....

i want this so bad................
https://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=https://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r17011305

some guy was selling one loose a month ago and shipping through this auction help site would have costed $800!!!

:horror Not that big a fan of the second movie but damn that fig. is cool, I know ebay sucks but can't find any online stores that carry Jun Planning.

I was happy with my Neca 12 inch Rotocast Brain Gremlin until I saw these pics, now I must collect these as well!

Back