Pick your top Superhero Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your Fav Superhero film???

• Total voters
..I've never seen Hellboy..
:horror WATCH IT!!!

I only chose out of the poll - but yeah, Hellboy's up there - love the whole concept, films - everything. :rock

Funnily enough, Spidey is my fave character - hands down, but none of the films are memorable IMO. They have their moments, but as a body of work, the Raimi films left me wanting. I'll give the new series a chance to hit it's stride though..

While definitely solid films, I never loved Superman 1 & 2, but Reeve shines throughout - fact. :)

The Burton Batman films are where it's at though, stylistically, tone, visuals, aesthetic - the lot. A1 stuff. :rock

Nolan.. aah Nolan. :lol I LOVE Batman Begins - love it. The others.. not so much. Ledger; yeah yeah.. he's great, but to this day I feel the film drags by about the time they're playing the 'blow up the boat' game. Other things don't gel with me, like casting Maggie as Rachel, & the rushed / condensed arc for poor old Harvey. Ehh.. :lol

Avengers? Awesome. I'm not gaga over it - but a well made film, with great moments & much win. :lecture

There's too many to go through, but some of the 'bad' ones (like Spawn, FF etc) - I love!! :)

Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder though with a lot of this stuff..

Nolan's Batmans are good, but there more like Dramas. Batman's no superhero. The Avegeners, Ironman are real Superhero films.

Nolanism......

Find me a critical consensus...*anywhere*... of non-fanboys of either franchise that actually rate the Burton Batfilms above the Dark Knight series. Go on. Give it a try and put all those "Nolanites" or whatever their called in their place. I swear invoking the name of Nolan (or nolancom****s or nolanism) is getting to be one of the most tired cliches of this board. :slap

Whoever has watchmen in their list needs to go watch a good movie because it's terrible

Whoever has watchmen in their list needs to go watch a good movie because it's terrible

tumblr_lhzig94gmd1qa5l6to1_500.gif

Back