Pic request: The wolf cleaner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randysgut

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys i know sideshow and hot toys have those pics of the wolf up but i wanna see what they look like out of the box. still having a hard time deciding between lost pred and wolf pred. please post some pics you have taken. close up and full scale shot

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29690

You'll find hundreds of in-hand pics in here. Either choice is good. If you don't already have a P2 (reg or battle damaged) you might wanna go with the Lost Pred and then dealing with someone on here for Wolf. I've seen a few (including the Cleaner Exclusive) being sold on here for dirt cheap, like $115 shipped etc. Good luck!

Badmoon's selling one for $110 shipped. Can't go wrong for that price

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44211

But here's some of the pics I remember that sold me on getting the Wolf (as if I needed them):D
PredatorB.jpg

26811534.c1603a.jpg

nycpreds091.jpg

ac2356a2d355202dfa22772b5e64a04ab3285cf.jpg

thanks for all the pics guys, i dunno i really like the head of the wolf and the detail and the helmet aswell, but the body doesnt cut it, its totally out of proportion with the head. im stickin with lost pred.

it looks like a cool figure, but i despise AvP movies too much to spend that kind of $$ on them.

think of, like, if HT made Scary Movie 2 figures that were $130... yeah. not for me.

cmon dude avp is wicked, i have to say tho avpr wasnt so great, but great aliens,great battles, and one badass predator, thats all that matters

:lol :rock :lol :rock :lol :rock take that!! :emperor
right on!! :D

well its true its great. the wolf is the ultimate badass. and most of the scenes that involve aliens and the predator are better and more clear than in avp. bring on AVP3!! but for godsake lose the corny acting, use all predators and aliens. i dont mind reading subtitles and hearing hissing and snarling the whole movie. please no more cheeseball actors.

Before I start ranting on , this isn't a personal attack on you. Just my personal view on what this movie is. :peace

well its true its great.

It's not. They embarressed my fave movies that Stan Winston , James Cameron , Ridley Scott , John Mctiernan and everyone else slaved away to make. They worked so hard to make these amazing movies and from most fans points of view they were perfect.
To me when I watch Alien and Predator , its not the Predator or Alien creature itself that I'm watching the movie for.
Well I am but this isn't the whole reason.
I want an awesome story line , awesome actors , awesome special effects , and everything plain awesome.
Even if the movie is just good thats fine but avp-r really went beyond bull^^^^.
The Strause bros ( :mad: ) presumed if they made a predator up and threw in some aliens every now and then for it to kill the movie would be great.
Oh yeah and they also threw in a pizza boy trying to get a girlfriend whilst getting kicked the crap out of by another ^^^^ actor with the gayest haircut I have ever seen.
Oh then they throw in a woman who desperatley wants to be Ripley. They copy names from the old movies and even say " get to the chopper " near the end.

Oh my god , it was terrible.
I remember sitting in the cinema for like 5 minutes after it had finished trying to figure out what went wrong.
I still haven't figured it out.
It was great visual enjoyment if you want to see two men in rubber suits juming all over each other and then throwing cgi discs at blonde bimbos who can't act .
Oh and that brings me to the special effects.
Jesus !. Don't even get me started , the aliens looked like Halloween props with lube rubbed on em to stick outside your house half the time.
The only time they looked ok was with the cgi but even then they looked pretty crappy.
Wolf was done well though , I'll give em that.

the wolf is the ultimate badass. and most of the scenes that involve aliens and the predator are better and more clear than in avp.

yes they are , it would be awesome ... if you could see what was happening.
I now know why the color was so ^^^^ed up but how the hell do you mess that up ?. How does that even happen ???. WTF !!.
The movie looks like a pirate copy , even in blu ray. You turn up the color on the remote and it just goes light black.

bring on AVP3!!

It will happen , it will probably suck. I dont care. It can't be worse than avp-r.

but for godsake lose the corny acting, use all predators and aliens.

or just use good actors. That could work.

i dont mind reading subtitles and hearing hissing and snarling the whole movie.
:confused::confused: I do. :google

please no more cheeseball actors.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Theres alot more problems from the last stepping stone though.

Ok rant over. Sorry. I can't help myself.
This isn't a cry for attention , its my job.
Captain Perfect Movie man signing out.
Sailor%20Salute.gif

:lol :lol :lol Hicksey is a little uptight. forgive him. :monkey1 welcome to the haters club, you will be introduced to the other members shortly.. :lol

well its true its great. the wolf is the ultimate badass. and most of the scenes that involve aliens and the predator are better and more clear than in avp. bring on AVP3!! but for godsake lose the corny acting, use all predators and aliens. i dont mind reading subtitles and hearing hissing and snarling the whole movie. please no more cheeseball actors.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

i don't get how avp-r was any worse than avp.
avp was the mortal kombat movie with aliens and predators.

^^^^ing terrible.

definently a ^^^^ movie compared to all the aliens, and predator movies. and yes it was pretty dark, that was stuppid. definently the mortal kombat movie with pred n aliens hahaha. still the only reason i bought the movie is because i like the predator and the predalien. they lacked on the aliens in this one. only because there was only one predator for them to fight. hopefully in the next one we will see some hive and queen colony stuff going on with more of the REAL aliens that actually stalk their prey and predators that dont blast away millions of aliens like their ants, that was bull^^^^. but still the aliens and the predator from the movie were what they were and thats why you watched the movie.

oh and what i meant by hearing hissing and snarling and subtitles. id rather have that, than the horrible acting they have had, and will no doubt have for the third one. they spent too much time on the actors than the aliens and predator

Back