• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

- Phine Sale Thread - EDWARD SCISSORHANDS DX -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread- IMINIME / Kato Rick Grimes - HOT TOYS -

Bump, Rick Grail piece added.

-Phine1 Sale Thread- IMINIME / Kato Rick Grimes - IMINIME Lecter - Various Ho...

Pm sent on Iminime Lecter

Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread- IMINIME / Kato Rick Grimes - IMINIME Lecter - Various Hot To

I PM'd you and no response. Not sure if your inbox is full? Please let me know if you shipped out Lecter to me and I'd like to get the tracking number info from you. Thanks.

Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread- IMINIME / Kato Rick Grimes - IMINIME Lecter - Various Hot To

Hi do you still have luke dx07 and it it the exclusive version?

bump, hot toys on sale :) :) :)

Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread - HOT TOYS - CUSTOMS

Can I get tracking information on the HT figures purchased? (Marty, Mark VII, CR superman, Luke-DX07 and SS stormtrooper) Thanks!

Bump. Hot toys sold and shipped.

Iminime Neo added.

Rob, Can you check your PM regarding HT figures I just purchased? Thanks!

Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread - HOT TOYS HAN SOLO / CHEWBACCA - 575 shipped - IMINIME NEO

bump. Han / Chewy and other stuff added

Last edited:
Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread - HOT TOYS HAN SOLO / CHEWBACCA - 550 shipped - IMINIME/CULT

Can you sent me pics of the Cult King Young Vito please?

Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread - HOT TOYS HAN SOLO / CHEWBACCA - 550 shipped - IMINIME/CULT

hi how much shipping to uk and could you able to send pics ?

shipping to uk is expensive for han / chewy, because of size. :/ but we may be able to work something out. pics added to first post!

Can you sent me pics of the Cult King Young Vito please?

pics added to first post!

pm me with any questions guys!

Hey is this hot toys Stormtrooper still available???

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I cant send you a PM for some reason? ? I guess you can try to PM me about that Stormtrooper. . Im very interested

Can you please PM your email address? Im having trouble messaging you on here for some reason... keeps telling me to contact administrators but I am able to recieve messages from you it looks like

Hello??

Bump. price drop.
530 shipped for han / chewy (retail)
420 shipped for young vito (well under retail)

Hello??

hi, sorry this site hasnt been working the last couple days.

stormtrooper has sold.

Re: -Phine1 Sale Thread - HOT TOYS HAN SOLO / CHEWBACCA - 520 shipped - IMINIME/CULT

bump han /chewy price drop

Back