Philippine President caught napping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneWolf

Super Freak
Reaction score
incompetence.jpg

*Source: https://philippinesthesickmanofasia.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B11%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B11%3A00&max-results=38

Didn't vote for him, so I'm guilt-free. :D
Philippines > :slap

I am still dumbfounded as to why my wife and I haven't followed my parents and siblings yet to migrate to Sydney, Australia (they have been living there for 8 years now)..
Wish it was easy to migrate now that I have my own family.. If I was still single, parents could simply petition for me to come back. :slap

Philippines >> :slap

Push the catholic church out of politics in the Philippines. If you can do that it will be surprising how fast everything else will follow. Sleeping presidents is the smallest of concerns for your country. (Is that Erap he is sitting next to?)

Not yet, but here are worse things about him:

- He is a chain smoker and doesn't mind being caught on TV smoking [bad example for a country that's 89% Catholic]

- Never married, no steady girlfriend [suspected as being a closet-gay] hence not having the experience of a family man and is reported as having the lack of sensitivity of a family man to help him govern

- His youngest sister (Kris Aquino), who is a Filipino Showbiz icon, has more influence and is suspected to be influencing his President brother in many decisions

:slap :slap :slap

Exactly. :slap

Despises Shalani Soledad for having a kid from a previous unmarried relationship, but look at her - she didn't marry Phillip Salvador or Joey Marquez. :lol

At least he wasn't caught fapping.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI"]YouTube - ‪Ba dum tssshhh‬‏[/ame]

Will the peso get weaker? I want to go to Palawan. :lol

Back