New Godfather Pacino?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on this sculpt. pretty amazing.

THE+GODFATHER09.jpg
There are more pics at this site.. it loooks like the back of the head seperates. maybe moveable eyes?
https://newtz101.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2014-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2015-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=1

I googled the characters of the thread starter, and apparently this guy (gal?) has done several different 1/6 sculpts--Tom Cruise, Christian Bale, Neo, Brad Pitt, Statham, Daniel Craig, etc.

Wow, what a paintjob on Michael. The eyes are the best 1/6 eyes I've seen. The Tom Cruise looks like the iminime one but the paintjob is out of this world.

Wow some amazing sculpts here, all seem to have PERS eyes as well. Likeness on Pacino is off but quality is undeniable! We need to get this guys info and contact!

This was posted by someone on Facebook who contacted the sculptor:
"Alright, the artist just replied me literally haha; unfortunately he made them for his own collection, doesn't sell. I'm asking him if how I could get in touch with him easier so at least we Clare always able to check out his awesome work."

Back