New Godfather Pacino?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez fellas, not everything in this world has a price. Can't a great piece of art just be enjoyed every once in awhile, without everyone clamoring to somehow commercialize the process?

Wake said a Michael Corleone figure is an Iminime project in the works. Not sure if it would have the old sculpt or a new one, though.

:goodpost::exactly:

Would like to say that soon will be starting intrest for Vito and sonny with clothes by Yunsil...... I asked Denny if he's doing a Michael part 2 Again waiting a reply.

Top talented sculptor, and he's nailing the expession of the characters perfectly. The Bale sculpt would have been absolutely perfect, only the mouth is a bit weird. But the eyes and everything else, is just like a 3d can.

The Pacino however, i'm not feeling it. He has nailed his expression again, but the likeness isn't there for my taste.

View attachment 101903

When I saw the pic above I thought he pretty much nailed the likeness of Bale but when I saw a set of his pictures in the link below, the likeness is pretty off. Scroll all the way down to the bottom.

https://newtz101.blogspot.com.au/se...d-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2

But other then that, his painting and sculpting technique is unbelievable, and this is how PERS should have been. there is no need for those big eyes to use pers.

:exactly:

Also the paint job on the iris is more realistic and not cartoony like Hot Toys ones with that stupid star pattern that looks like a kindergarten kid drew them.

Last edited:
Well good for you then. I just said, that for MY taste, the likeness could have been better and i see no problem in having different oppinions, so there is no need to throw a post here with a lot of exlamation points, because you disagree. ;)

i hope he's willing to make this to the public, so everyone can get his sculpts, if they want to.

yeah man i didnt say anthg different lol why did you take it as if i was attacking you? :p you can have any opinion i want, i just said i disagree with you...

plus whats with you and exclamations? are you exclamophobic? :p:blissy

I am satisfied with the figure of Pacino-Michael Corleone from Iminime. Anyone interested in selling?

Back