PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The EX head does not match the pose. I'm going to wait and get a regular down the road.

Exploding%2BHead%2BSyndrome.jpg

I'm guessing the world is going to end in 2012 cause no way should this unholy creation ever see a collector's shelf. I never thought their could be an upside to the apocalypse.

A double art print (like Gambit and Rogue) plus+ a phasing out hand makes most sense. Heck even a light up feature on the head would be nice.

090612visionpf_02.jpg

I recognized the ex head from Avengers Disassembled right away, but it really is surprising that they would use this brief moment as the exclusive. It's just weird...

spider woman is the same way

You aren't wrong, but at least in Spider-Woman's case, Queen Veranke posed as Spider-Woman for years on our time, probably not so much in Marvel time, but that story lasted and she did a lot of damage, even if the image of "Skrull Spider-Woman" was used very briefly and mostly in marketing materials. There was still a more lasting impact in the stories beyond the original reveal of Spider-Woman being replaced by the Skrull Queen. That story ended The Initiative, spawned Secret Invasion, her death by Norman Osborn turned into Dark Reign, which lead to the Heroic Age, etc. It's also a reminder that the entirety of New Avengers up until after Secret Invasion, the Spider-Woman on that team was an impostor.

Vision appeared like this for about 2-4 pages, was promptly replaced by Jonas (Vision 2.0) and was eventually rebuilt. Doesn't hold the same historical weight as Skrull Spider-Woman.

Then there's the fact that aside from what happened in the comics, the Skrull head just looks better than Melt Head.

When i heard SS was doing a Vision PF i was like .....

Al_Bundy_excited.gif

But when i saw the Vision PF Ex i was like......

gorilla-walking-away-gif-1.gif

You aren't wrong, but at least in Spider-Woman's case, Queen Veranke posed as Spider-Woman for years on our time, probably not so much in Marvel time, but that story lasted and she did a lot of damage, even if the image of "Skrull Spider-Woman" was used very briefly and mostly in marketing materials. There was still a more lasting impact in the stories beyond the original reveal of Spider-Woman being replaced by the Skrull Queen. That story ended The Initiative, spawned Secret Invasion, her death by Norman Osborn turned into Dark Reign, which lead to the Heroic Age, etc. It's also a reminder that the entirety of New Avengers up until after Secret Invasion, the Spider-Woman on that team was an impostor.

Vision appeared like this for about 2-4 pages, was promptly replaced by Jonas (Vision 2.0) and was eventually rebuilt. Doesn't hold the same historical weight as Skrull Spider-Woman.

Then there's the fact that aside from what happened in the comics, the Skrull head just looks better than Melt Head.

:exactly::goodpost:

Well actually I don't really hate it. I agree a phasing out switch of hand or other would have been more representative of the character but I don't particularly dislike the head. It's..... different?

I am speechless. This is absolutely the worst ex piece I have ever seen. WTF are they thinking? :monkey4:thud:

Another thing.... $350 for this is a complete joke! The way they skimped out on the base should had made this a lot cheaper!

Wow when did vision looked like this?!? :lol yes price isway too much. To make people buy this it better be limited to 75 or less. :wink1:

Back