PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and even if you look at the comic art for this "melting face" it looks much more stylized and like bad ass. this one just looks goofy and creepy, not as defined and cool like the melting one in the comic,

Went digging and found these pics of Vision's death.

C.jpg

Avengers%20Disassembled%20inside%20look%20001.jpg

2372422-07___avengers_500.cbr___page_29.jpg

Avengers-Disassembled-Vision-Fatality.jpg

well i hate to say it, but because of ssc super cheap shipping rates to Canada, i'm forced to order the Ex. version. i guess the Ex. head will NEVER be displayed is all.:monkey2

i am actually glad this turned out to be an epic fail, now i dont have to order scarlet witch. If this was good then i am forced to get that subpar scarlet pf as well since they are a pair.

Really just **** after **** for the marvel comic pfs, you get maybe 1 good out of 5 releases. Glad the movie versions all turned out great.

Went digging and found these pics of Vision's death.

C.jpg

Avengers%20Disassembled%20inside%20look%20001.jpg

2372422-07___avengers_500.cbr___page_29.jpg

Avengers-Disassembled-Vision-Fatality.jpg

Wow! Where the heck this this story come from?!?! :horror it's awesome! Thanks so much for posting those pics! After seeing these comic art pages I kind of like. This now. Weird but very different, something about this I kind of like now. The art is amazing ! So she hulk rip vision apart?

:lol:lol:lol just like comicbookguy, i'm never going to live that one down am i??

Of course you will. Once you score a box it'll be like it never happened. We'll all just have a good laugh from time to time.

CBG has a loooooong way to go to live up to his moniker. He's a riot. The laughs just keep on coming with him. At least he's a good sport about it.

Wow! Where the heck this this story come from?!?! :horror it's awesome! Thanks so much for posting those pics! After seeing these comic art pages I kind of like. This now. Weird but very different, something about this I kind of like now. The art is amazing ! So she hulk rip vision apart?

The story is called "Avengers Disassembled". The story ran across several comics ("Avengers", "Amazing Spider-Man", "The Mighty Thor", etc.), each focusing on a different thing, generally the falling apart of the Avengers, and each comic had a subtitle. The main part of the story was in Avengers, and it was subtitled "Chaos", so these pics are from "Chaos: Part 1", issue #500 of Avengers. Because I already know you never read it :)wink1:), I got a quick synopsis of it with pics on page 18.

She ripped him apart after he melted because she was in a rage after zombie Jack of Hearts blew up and Ant-Man died, and she "hulked out". Seriously. :lecture

The story is called "Avengers Disassembled". The story ran across several comics ("Avengers", "Amazing Spider-Man", "The Mighty Thor", etc.), each focusing on a different thing, generally the falling apart of the Avengers, and each comic had a subtitle. The main part of the story was in Avengers, and it was subtitled "Chaos", so these pics are from "Chaos: Part 1", issue #500 of Avengers. Because I already know you never read it :)wink1:), I got a quick synopsis of it with pics on page 18.

She ripped him apart after he melted because she was in a rage after zombie Jack of Hearts blew up and Ant-Man died, and she "hulked out". Seriously. :lecture

Wow! This sounds so cool! So did vision really die? Again the pics are amazing:clap thanks so much for them. :D I'm starting to like the vision ex head just a little bit now. Very cool story, btw did they all come back or are they dead for good now?

well i hate to say it, but because of ssc super cheap shipping rates to Canada, i'm forced to order the Ex. version. i guess the Ex. head will NEVER be displayed is all.:monkey2

superpowercollectibles should have the regular for order with free shipping.

Back