PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's either Marvel Zombies or Avengers Disassembled reference. Pretty cool.

Ex head doesnt make sense when displayed with Scarlet ........going to order regular from retailer........

But why would anyone want to display this character pictured during his death/destruction ?

All the other Avengers in the PF line up have heroic poses or are posed getting ready to kick some bad guys ass, while the Vision is melting away.

But why would anyone want to display this character pictured during his death/destruction ?

All the other Avengers in the PF line up have heroic poses or are posed getting ready to kick some bad guys ass, while the Vision is melting away.

And only his head is melting, not his stoic, playing with a slinky body.

Im glad I dont know anything about this character.. but this whole piece looks to me like its going to be a shelf warmer.. and the excl. looks ridiculous ...

I mean, you could always just get the regular lol. The EX isn't mandatory.

I guess this will be the pose for the new Cap PF.

Sideshow's "famous deaths" line.

14340541_1.jpg

what the *** is this?
I am not buying this horribly weird creepy ass looking ... zombie head?
WOW i seriously thought a Phasing arms or something would be logical for the EX but...... this?

Both his arms/hands cast in clear resin to portray him in mid phase would have been fantastic, the pose of his arms seemed to be perfectly suited to a phasing mode transformation, a similar phasing effect to Bowens version would have been ideal.

vision_phasing_statue_bowen.jpg

jghM1.jpg

Hey, the Ex. head, no matter how unappealing to many here, beats the heck out of a print or nameplate. I would prefer a melty Hawkeye head to what we got from him :lol And of course, you can skip it altogether and go with the regular.

In fairness, Vision wasn't very expressive. So I'm not sure another head would have made much sense unless it was something specific to a storyline like this. So, what other alternatives could an Ex. come with? Print, nameplate, possibly switch-out hands. At least this is something interesting and different.

Back