PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:

seriously Sideshow ???...WTF are you people thinking ???

whoever designed this ex should be fired immediately...whoever ok'd the design should be never be allowed to make an important decision at SS ever again...and fired

this Ex is an epic failure :rotfl

so i take it only one person even knows what this head is in referance to, and mostly everyone hates it.

Hmmmm, wonder if ssc will look at changing it. :thwak:lol:lol:lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:

seriously Sideshow ???...WTF are you people thinking ???

whoever designed this ex should be fired immediately...whoever ok'd the design should be never be allowed to make an important decision at SS ever again...and fired

this Ex is an epic failure :rotfl

I don't know about fire but they need to get some public opinion. The Galactus over spray eyes is god awful. I really hope they change it.

Personally, the ex head does not match the sculpted pose. The stance is all wrong. I also have an issue with the size of the base. Is just too damn small. The price does not warrant $350. Expect the ex to be under 300 es.

I don't know about fire but they need to get some public opinion. The Galactus over spray eyes is god awful. I really hope they change it.

Personally, the ex head does not match the sculpted pose. The stance is all wrong. I also have an issue with the size of the base. Is just too damn small. The price does not warrant $350. Expect the ex to be under 300 es.
could SS have made a worse decision/design for the EX ?..i doubt it

someone inside the company walls is hiding in a dark corner right now...hoping they won't be found
absolutely horrible choice for the EX...quite possibly the worst in SS history...ya, i think it's that bad

could SS have made a worse decision/design for the EX ?..i doubt it

someone inside the company walls is hiding in a dark corner right now...hoping they won't be found
absolutely horrible choice for the EX...quite possibly the worst in SS history...ya, i think it's that bad

Well i do know the art department / director needs new blood. Absolutely a let down on this and other statues done by ssc recently. They really need to step it up fast!

Last edited:
The EX face pic will be used from now on when someone posts a repulsive picture...like a fat girl in a thong....que the Vision EX pic.

This already looked like a 1/5 Comiquette that has had the mid section resculpted to make him taller. The proportions look really off and now to top that off that ex head is useless.
Warehouse and gift card bound for sure.

evil-dead-3-why-the-long-face.jpg

The first thing I thought of was Disassembled - after I literally laughed out loud. Even if, for some reason, you buy the premise that the EX head should be him dying, what is with the wacky Loony Toons tongue?

They could have easily done something like a switchout energy hand to match Scarlet Witch. What were they thinking?

0.jpg

Last edited:
Avengers_Vol_1_500_page_-_Vision_(Earth-616).jpg

1. I knew the reference was to She-Hulk killing Vision during Avengers Disassembled
  2. This is the worst EX ever...well, the Cyclops EX is the worst...this EX looks like it was intended to, it was just a very poor choice.
  3. Hulk, Thor, IM, and Captain America are enough of the Avengers for me

Last edited:
As a comic reader I instantly recognized the head was from the "Avengers Disassembled" story. Maybe they thought it was a fun idea, but this is from a moment that lasted 2 pages. Not worth it, and I'm not impressed.

For those with no context, Scarlet Witch snapped and her reality/probability powers caused all sorts of "Chaos". One of those bad things was Vision crashing into Avenger's Mansion with a Quinjet
Avengers-500_2.jpg

He arose and started to melt...
Avengers_Vol_1_500_page_-_Vision_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

He vomited a bunch of Ultrons...
1803008-ultrons___avengers_500_super.jpg

...and She-Hulk raged out and ripped him apart
2372431-07___avengers_500.cbr___page_30_super.jpg

Iron Man rebuilt him, and they made up earlier this year
tumblr_m9qkywRDJ51qzoh7no1_500.png

Still gonna order this and hope for a redone ex portrait. They did it with psylocke so anything is possible.

Pose is fine even with wonder man brain he's still dull android.

They really need to bring back sideshow backstage pass videos on YouTube.

I like that Sideshow takes bold moves sometimes....everyone expected a phasing / energy EX, and they went a totally different direction with it.

Granted, it is horrible, but still - at least this company isn't predictable!

Back