PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what he's supposed to be doing with his hands, though. It would kinda make sense to see Magneto with that stance, as if he was controlling something with his hands, but Vision's primary fighting power is manipulating his own density, flying, eye lasers, and just fist fighting, right? So. . .what's up with his hands?

[ame]https://youtu.be/Nfv1FhdaBBk[/ame]

I want these. But I just don't know. I like SW from the waist up because she's obviously hexing. I feel if her legs were posed differently we'd like her more. That and her eyes need tweaking, but I like her face not being generic. Vision is just boring and Lord knows what he's actually doing in that stance. And it's probably going to be $350.

So I wouldnt mind adding a Vision PF to my collection. But I just cannot accept what is going on with his torso. it looks like he was to short and then they added a section to get him to the correct height and hid it using his costume. This looks horrible and SSC should do another revision. I am hoping that this was just an early prototype that they used as a display piece with Wanda and not indicative of the finale statue.

If it is I have to pass. Its one thing when we all disagree on the face but this is just bad.

Who's Wanda?

wandah.jpg

Maybe one day he will post the pictures of all the thing he says: will buy".

Too much people live in the dream of the menthal-virtual-shopping of the "will buy" in the forums.

:pfft: Look at my collection thread and you will see that my "will buy" are actually a reality and not a dream.:lecture :wink1:

I still have about 6 statues i still haven't post yet :)

Back