PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the EX comes with an extra head and some effect for the hands like scarlet.
This is a must for me. I really want is the captain behind him tho LOL

I know I'll probably end up getting this but I really don't like it from the waist down. I can get past the fact I don't know what the hell he's doing with his hands but the overall pose looks like they didn't know what to do with him. It's an interesting interpretation of his face and I actually like that much of it.

It's just that with no Cap or Thor my classic Avengers PF line up is still shaping up nicely and not having Vision would feel like something is missing.

I know I'll probably end up getting this but I really don't like it from the waist down. I can get past the fact I don't know what the hell he's doing with his hands but the overall pose looks like they didn't know what to do with him. It's an interesting interpretation of his face and I actually like that much of it.

It's just that with no Cap or Thor my classic Avengers PF line up is still shaping up nicely and not having Vision would feel like something is missing.

I agree too. The fact both legs are pretty stiff & the base is really small, makes this looks a little off. I really like the other half though & the colors are fantastic. Maybe we will see this at $300 due to smaller base.

i hope Ex is just art print too many orders allready needs rest to the wallet

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_42_zps30d707d4.jpg

Manip by supermn619 over at SF:

Vision_zps6d9bc169.png

I really don't like the position of the current legs. I'd likely have it modded which is an unnecessary pain in the @ss. I think Sideshow is often too arrogant for their own good.

Back