PF Vision Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Vision enough that I would consider buying a statue of him, but the pose of this PF looks like he's making taffy or playing with a slinky.

Pass.

I was looking at these on my phone and I was kind of excited. then I saw the full body shot and I am stuck on how long the visions torso looks. Is it a camera trick? It almost looks like he wasnt sculpted at the correct size and they made up the difference by giving him a really long torso.

Im kind of torn because I really like the two characters. But I can't get over the SW face.

I was looking at these on my phone and I was kind of excited. then I saw the full body shot and I am stuck on how long the visions torso looks. Is it a camera trick? It almost looks like he wasnt sculpted at the correct size and they made up the difference by giving him a really long torso.

Im kind of torn because I really like the two characters. But I can't get over the SW face.

I agree with you on this. The torso does look to be too long. Other than that, it looks good to me.

What are the odds that they'll give us the White Vision as the EX?

220px-Westcoast45.png

It looks great. But I've noticed with recent releases that SS are getting closer to Bowen with their museum poses.

As I said in the other thread, the pose and sculpt remind me too much of something Bowen would put out, and not Sideshow.

WOW! A Bowen Vision would never look like that! I guess they are going for a modern look because I don't see ANY John Buscema influence in this statue & that's too bad.

The pose isn't all that, kind of bummed, but the costume and colors look great and having a 20" Vision in my collection would be boss. $350 dollars though....:gah:

BB

WOW! A Bowen Vision would never look like that! I guess they are going for a modern look because I don't see ANY John Buscema influence in this statue & that's too bad.

Really? There are a lot of BD sculpt that have similar feet / leg stance as Vision PF. The only issue I have with this Vision, is the feet are too close and the base a tad too small.

What a surprise by SS and it wasn't a true reveal. The best surprise of all surprises in the universe of surprises...

I like the sparkly green - if a "Premium Format" has to be fully sculpted, this is one I can see as he's a robot. And I like that the bases are consistent - it speaks to the completist in me.

They look great as a set but this makes passing on both easier since I'm not that into the characters. I still like the
Comi better with mini vision.

What are the odds that they'll give us the White Vision as the EX?

220px-Westcoast45.png
I would say nil considering he would need to be an entirely new statue.

I agree about the pose being a bit lackluster, but. . .it's Vision, so that's appropriate. Glad SSC is moving on more of the really important Avengers members, though that base still bums me out since it doesn't go with Cap, Thor, Hawkeye, and the Classic IM Comiquette.

I would say nil considering he would need to be an entirely new statue.

I agree about the pose being a bit lackluster, but. . .it's Vision, so that's appropriate. Glad SSC is moving on more of the really important Avengers members, though that base still bums me out since it doesn't go with Cap, Thor, Hawkeye, and the Classic IM Comiquette.

Cap, Thor, Hawkeye and CIM's bases don't go together though. The characters will look good together as a team but they're all on completely different environments.

Back