PF Peference - please vote!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Buffiverse PF would you prefer be made?

• Dark Willow

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Illyria

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Drusilla

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Human Willow

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Faith

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
I went with Faith because I think PF would really be the only way to do her justice. I would also like to see a PF of an earler Willow look too.

The illyria would look the coolest.
I want Angel to go with Buffy!The Master or Adam would be very cool:D

Why just for female characters? Cause Angel's boring...:monkey3

Okay, assume Angel's already been made - which of the choices would you want next?

Had to flip a coin between Illyria and Faith, they both are definitely at the top of my list at list with the options provided :D

Re: PF Preference - please vote!

I went with Dark Willow. Faith was my favorite character but I think Dark Willow translates well into a PF. I also like Illiria but isn't the current set of PF figures from the Buffy series? Drusilla is another favorite but I'd have to rank her fourth based on the options available. I really have no desire for a Willow PF.

Personally I'd take another Buffy, this time in a 'action' or at least 'looking to beat down some vampires' mode before anything else. No interest in Angel though I really don't see PFs being made of anyone from Angel other than Angel himself (and if they do make him he better have a scale Smile Time Angel puppet with him as the exclusive!!!!).

If I had to choose another character besides a 2nd Buffy it'd be Vampire Willow but she's not on the list. :crying

With a Vampire Willow you could have human and vampire heads. You could do that with Dark Willow as well which would be my second choice. The reason I pick Vampire over Dark Willow is that the outfit is so much cooler for Vamp Willow. Dark Willow's outfit is rather ordinary.

I do think Illyria would look cool but I'm thinking the market might not be there to support her.

Darklord Dave said:
Those of you voting human Willow - what look are you thinking for a PF? It would have to be definitive and yet visually striking. OMWF? Fluffy sweater? Overalls?

Early-season nerdy would be good, but I was thinking something witchy might be better. That (depending on what, exactly) could be far more visually striking. Maybe the "Tough Love" look? Like during the showdown with Glory.

Darklord Dave said:
Why just for female characters? Cause Angel's boring...:monkey3

Okay, assume Angel's already been made - which of the choices would you want next?

If Angel is boring.....What do you call "Human Willow" Dave???

If that isn't a poor excuse for a PF...what is??? I mean c'mon at least Buffy and Faith are good lookin' :lol

Vampire Willow, fair enough, THAT would be great as a PF...But, normal, geeky, I'm a nerd Willow??? What would be the exclusive??? Her algebra book...:D

Are you saying the geek goddess human, witchy Willow from OMWF is boring? I say NAY!

I must admit that I'm a bit surprised that Faith is winning this poll. :confused:

Well considering Faith, Illyria and Dark Willow are the top 3 PF's wanted by most I guess they would be quite close.
I would buy Illyria and Faith

I think Angel is the most wanted. Look at it this way...this line probably isn't going to be extensive. At the very least, it should be balanced.

Buffy...Spike...Illyria - As a set, they don't go together.

Buffy...Spike...Angel - There you go. That's more like it.

I'd love to see other PF figures made, but c'mon...no Angel? That wouldn't be right.

Last edited:
Well, I said to suppose that Angel was already made - so "Buffy...Spike...Angel" or "Buffy...Spike...Angel...Illyria." Much more balanced.

I have to agree with Buffybot

"Angel's lame, his hair sticks straight up and he's bloody stupid!" :lol

Personally the BTVS/Angel PF line may end with Spike for me, (unless there's another more "ready to rumble" looking PF Buffy Summers somewhere down the line). If a Vampire Willow were done REALLY well, with vampire/human head option I'd probably get that too, but as much as I love the show I just can't see myself commiting the space, not to mention the $, to buying PFs of lesser characters.

My dream PF lineup is (within the confines of licenses SST holds).

Buffy, Spike, Captain America, Thor & Natalie Portman as Padme (in Ep 2 tight white outfit of course) and Jessica Alba as Sue Storm. Add a second version of Buffy, in combat ready pose with slayer scythe, in a year or two, and I'm set.

I think we need a new Faith 12" before a PF because I don't remember her being 40 years old on the show. That goes for regular Willow too. They need to put WILLOW's head on the figure next time.

Back