PF Lurtz is coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because it makes me giddy all over, I re-read the ESTIMATED ARRIVAL email for PF Lurtz on it's one week anniversary. :blissy

FYI, should be arriving at Sideshow Warehouse in 13-18 days. :rock

Can you tell I'm excited? :joy

that's good news

I will be home in 12 days and if they can send mine in 10 days after arrival I will be able to see him in person in October :banana

I am sure cancellations will begin after SS start to send people that it will charge their credit cards

And that day my old friend Loki, our day will come :maul

gambit said:
that's good news

I will be home in 12 days and if they can send mine in 10 days after arrival I will be able to see him in person in October :banana

I am sure cancellations will begin after SS start to send people that it will charge their credit cards

And that day my old friend Loki, our day will come :maul

I got more than fingers crossed hoping you're right. I really wish SS could tell us how far down the wait list we are, hint, hint, Dusty :D

gambit said:
I never understand why we can't see where we are at the wait lists. Dusty at least help us with the Lurtz this time :monkey3 :rolleyes:

Pretty please, with sugar on top :uruk-hai :uruk-hai :uruk-hai :uruk-hai :uruk-hai

I have the exclusive coming and have not received anything from SS about it at all. Considering cancelling it, but would love to give a fellow board member a chance at it first if I do. I'll make the decision in the next few days on that.

Should be pretty soon for Lurtz. I got my P.F. Exclusive coming from a board member.

:banana

Finally I got this.............. oh YES!! :D:D:D:D

Dear Aaron:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment.

Your Wait List Reservation # WXXXXXX (number is omitted to protect the innocent :eek: ) is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2006-09-27. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you must cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2006-09-27 by logging into your account here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/update_order.cgi

gtb said:
Finally I got this.............. oh YES!! :D:D:D:D

Dear Aaron:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment.

Your Wait List Reservation # WXXXXXX (number is omitted to protect the innocent :eek: ) is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2006-09-27. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you must cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2006-09-27 by logging into your account here:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/update_order.cgi

What was the date that you put in your Wait List Reservation? I'm trying to get a feel for how close my order is to being converted. Thanks

Just got my waitlist notification through today.

I'm so chuffed.

Canna wait to get this now.

Ps got on on the 31st of Dec

Thanks sideshow
Colin

Darth Loki said:
What was the date that you put in your Wait List Reservation? I'm trying to get a feel for how close my order is to being converted. Thanks
As you know Loki, I got on the wait list for the exclusive on DEC 31st. It got converted some days ago, and today I received a 20 days notice for this piece.

I ordered mine on Dec 31st too. No conversion email here yet, but I'm hoping. I have the regular version on order too just in case. This thing is gonna rock!! He's almost as big as Sauron!!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
As you know Loki, I got on the wait list for the exclusive on DEC 31st. It got converted some days ago, and today I received a 20 days notice for this piece.

I have about a month worth of wait lists to get through :monkey3

I'm very skeptical that mine will come through.

Let's step up the cancellations people!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop waiting to decide and just cancel the damn thing already!

Come on, he's too big. The lines too slow. Too expensive. Not enough space. Can't start yet another line. And any other reasons you can think of to get rid of this guy who has like 2 minutes of screen time, one of those minutes is just getting his ass kicked by Aragorn.

Back