PF Luke & Yoda Image Thread- NOT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SDCC pics have me scared. I agree, I have no idea how you can go from perfect to that. It'd be a shame to ruin such a great piece with arms that are WAY too long.

Darth Loki said:
The SDCC pics have me scared. I agree, I have no idea how you can go from perfect to that. It'd be a shame to ruin such a great piece with arms that are WAY too long.

Agreed, I will probably not send it back, but I have to admit it will bug me.

It will bug me too... I got the shipping invoice this morning for the Luke & Yoda PF, I do hope they have adjusted the too long arms... anyway If they did not I at least hope Yoda arms to be poseable, made of rubber like Han Solo and Luke Premium Format arms.

anakin1138 said:
It will bug me too... I got the shipping invoice this morning for the Luke & Yoda PF, I do hope they have adjusted the too long arms... anyway If they did not I at least hope Yoda arms to be poseable, made of rubber like Han Solo and Luke Premium Format arms.

HA! If they are rubber I might take 1/2" off them and reattach the hands.

Customikey said:
I almost made this my first PF, but the sculpt on Yoda was underwelming.

The only thing that bugs me about Yoda is that I wish they had used real hair or (whatever) for his hair....

hunky_artist said:
......so it would match the 12" Jedi Luke? :monkey3

superslam.jpg

Back