PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they will ever do a Erso in a trooper suit like the movie? going by sales on this one, I would say probably not.

I wonder if they will ever do a Erso in a trooper suit like the movie? going by sales on this one, I would say probably not.

Chances are this will be the only Jyn Erso or at the very least, only one released for many years. Thankfully it looks like it turned out real well. Might be a pretty sought after piece in a few years.

I'm probably in the minority here, but I personally liked the proto more than what we got. :(

congrats to those getting her but unfortunately i just don't see the likeness. I feel like SS missed the mark and thought they were getting better with human likenesses too? Like Rey looks good and paint too! This is definitely a one off piece though, that's good.

congrats to those getting her but unfortunately i just don't see the likeness. I feel like SS missed the mark and thought they were getting better with human likenesses too? Like Rey looks good and paint too! This is definitely a one off piece though, that's good.

Really? I feel the exact opposite. I thought the Rey statue had a pretty poor likeness and paint job, but Jyn looks like a huge improvement in both areas... :dunno

Really? I feel the exact opposite. I thought the Rey statue had a pretty poor likeness and paint job, but Jyn looks like a huge improvement in both areas... :dunno

I think exactly the same as you.

But I thought there was something wrong with my perceptions, because so many people who received the Rey seemed to be very happy with it.

Maybe the headsculpt was a translucent resin? If so, those don't always appear as they should on camera.

Does anyone have the same issue with the Antanna on the right hand side? It’s like the peg is to small to fit in correctly. Overall I am really happy with both sculpts and detail on the clothing. Was pleasantly surprised how the portrait without goggles turned out.

Does anyone have the same issue with the Antanna on the right hand side? It’s like the peg is to small to fit in correctly. Overall I am really happy with both sculpts and detail on the clothing. Was pleasantly surprised how the portrait without goggles turned out.

yes,the same problem. Look at the new SSC pictures...you can see,the problem is there too.

Schaut gut aus ! :)

mir gefällt sie gut. Die likeness ist nicht 100% ...wie immer ,aber live wirkt das Gesicht schon sehr gut. Ich jedenfalls kann damit leben,da der Gesamteindruck voll überzeugt. Die Klamotten sind der Wahnsinn. Obwohl man wieder über das Gesicht streiten kann,die Qualität der zu sehenden Bemalung passt aber.Die Augendetails sind super geworden..sie glänzen richtig,wie man auf den Nahaufnahmen sehen kann.

Das einzige Problem was sich herausstellt ist das Gerät auf der rechten Seite(die mit den 2 Antennen)der Base.
Dieses Teil hat 2 Pins,die in die Base gesteckt werden sollen. Sobald man aber den großen Pin reingesteckt hat,merkt man,das der andere viel zu kurz ist,da dieser die Base gerade nur leicht berührt,anstatt in die Öffnung zu rutschen.Das Teil ist hier zu kurz geraten. Das Problem haben alle,die ich kenne. Das Teil ist auch aus irgend einem Metall,so das man es nicht mit Hitze verformen kann. Ich finde es jetzt nicht sonderlich tragisch,weil ich mir denke,es ist durchgehend in der Produktion so hergestellt worden,weil dieses Aufsteckteil nicht verzogen ist. Es ist einfach nur falsch "konstruiert" worden und somit zu kurz hergestellt. Würde man das 2. Loch einfach weglassen,würde jeder denken,es ist so normal.Es sitzt auch nur mit einem Pin sehr gut und die andere Antenne deckt ja das Loch in der Base ab...nur stecktder Pin eben nicht in dem Loch dafür.
Mal schauen ob ich SSC anschreibe wobei ich wirklich glaube,das die alle mit dem Problem ausgeliefert werden und es keine " perfekte" Antennengerätschaft geben wird.

Back