PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a little put off when I saw the pics as well. The lighting is definitely flatter than in the prototype pics, it also looks like they didn’t put much time in adjusting the media and ascessories before photographing. The more I’ve looked at it though, there’s a couple shots where the portrait looks really nice. The likeness is definitely there and quality of media minus some weathering is close to prototype. Still need to see it in hand but I think with spending some time to set up the clothes and positioning everything it’ll look great. Fingers crossed!

I have to agree that the portrait of the production piece in the new photos actually looks better that the original prototype pictures. I'm actually looking forward to getting this one now.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

I cant seem to find anything wrong !! She looks beautiful !

I think the portraits look better in this out of the box video than the they do in the updated photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love both heads, but I think the exclusive will be the one I display her with as it's more scene accurate, if I recall correctly. This looks to be a winner!

I love both heads, but I think the exclusive will be the one I display her with as it's more scene accurate, if I recall correctly. This looks to be a winner!

She wore the poncho without the hat twice; the first being when she was still in the U-Wing and then again when she rushed to her dying father's side. She never held the ST blaster without wearing the hat though so technically you're right that the exclusive does indeed provide the most screen accurate look.

She wore the poncho without the hat twice; the first being when she was still in the U-Wing and then again when she rushed to her dying father's side. She never held the ST blaster without wearing the hat though so technically you're right that the exclusive does indeed provide the most screen accurate look.

Thanks Khev, couldn't recall the details. I am glad that exclusive head sculpt looks good as I don't remember liking the prototype exclusive with the hat as much. Can't wait.

Loved her from day 1 and love the out of box. Can't wait to get her

I want a death bird pf seeing the pic in your post. also lady death strike! As for Erso I'm owning this character for down the road. This may be the only one made ever. When will we get free shipping and 10% off on the ex?

I want a death bird pf seeing the pic in your post. also lady death strike! As for Erso I'm owning this character for down the road. This may be the only one made ever. When will we get free shipping and 10% off on the ex?
A deathbird pf would be great. Somehow I think a different company will do her. I'd be surprised if SS produced one.

Back