PF Indy in 1/6 scale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Temple_o_Doom_Indy_by_trev_solo.jpg

Wow, excellent sculpt.

Hell, I like my factory paint on the ToD...so I can only imagine what some of the repaints of that one are gonna look like.

Actually, you bastards are probably gonna make me dislike my factory paint so I need to avoid those at all costs.

Yeah, Boot. That looks incredible with your paint on it.
As for the TOD likeness, I stand corrected. Hadn't seen it in monochromatic. The pose makes it REALLY Harrison with the neck extended as such. Here's hoping the new year gives me the time to turn the shrink-rays on him and see what happens!

Nathan

Hot Damn John, the Fedora looks perfect. Quite the cherry on top of that beauty!

I was wondering that too, because it seems like the bottom-lip on Ray's sculpt is distorted or something, but it looks like this one turned out fine.

That being said, I'd still take one in a heartbeat. It gets creepy having an army of Indy's with the same monkeyface staring at you.

The fedora shape shrunk exactly as the head did and with no distortion. If the shape is off, it's in the original sculpt (which I think is fine, though there are better experts here I'm sure). The brim however, did have to be rebuilt in spots as it simply got too thin and fragile. I had to beef it up a little on the inside.

Nathan

Back