PF Indy in 1/6 scale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys, here he is on a body. Thanks for all the nice comments!

Um, guys, Dave warned us about not discussing selling this head on the boards.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2559718&postcount=21

I am not trying to be a pain, but SSC might really, really freak out about an attempt to sell this particular sculpt because of its origin. It is just that I too might really one like these if they somehow became available in a way not associated with the board.

Here he is with a little more colour! Haven't painted his eyes yet, saving that chore for last. BTW, I'm really digging this TTL body I picked up from a vendor at comic con. I will be getting another one for my Lando revision for sure! I had to chop off the neck for this project which was a shame....

That is so cool on so many levels. It really looks like a shrunken version of good old Mr Ford. Nathan, would you happen to have a forward facing shot at all ?

( and on a separate not I'd love to hear what you're revising on Lando )

Thank you all! I will try and shoot a head on shot soon once the eyes have more life in them.
Regarding Lando, I just wanna head shrink him a tad and stick him on the black TTL body I chopped up for Indy. Better height and his open shirt will benefit from having the sculpted neck.
Way too many projects in the table.

Back