PF Indy in 1/6 scale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing! :horror How much of the chest is part of the sculpt? I can't tell where the joints are.

Well, it's kinda like it's quarter scale ancestor. Which means that I had to dremel an allowance for the head to sit in. Really not a huge amount of time was spend on this part (clearly!) but I wanted to be sure that when his shirt was open as it always was, no seam was evident.

Ahh I see! Well I think the sculpted chest and neck make up for the lack of mobility. Plus, with the neck at the angle it's at it would be tough to have it sit right on a neck adapter.

The TOD Indy IMO has a much better likeness to Ford. shrunken down to 1:6 size would be just about the perfect Indy sculpt.

I just saw this thread, what an awesome idea!! Its coming out very well, can't wait to see it all painted up and ready to go,

Griff

Wow that is amazing, hate to say this but what I've seen of Hot Toys one so far, that puts it to shame.

Thanks, all. I may be doing a TOD depending on how keen I am on the likeness. For some reason (I'm hoping the paint), it strikes me as less Harrison. The lips don't seem full enough and the eyes seem too forward like a bird. Trevor is the best out there (obviously HT can't/ gotten it right) though so it might be something I attempt this year. Speaking of that, happy new year guys! Pleasure to be on this board!

Nathan

Thanks, all. I may be doing a TOD depending on how keen I am on the likeness. For some reason (I'm hoping the paint), it strikes me as less Harrison. The lips don't seem full enough and the eyes seem too forward like a bird. Trevor is the best out there (obviously HT can't/ gotten it right) though so it might be something I attempt this year. Speaking of that, happy new year guys! Pleasure to be on this board!

Nathan

This is great news. Trust me without the paint it is dead on Harrison Ford best likeness i have seen.

Back