PF HULK WIP photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a bump to show us all what we're in for size-wise with our PF Hulks.

Never has there been, nor will there be, a more MASSIVE Hulk statue.

I can't wait to get mine!

JS :)

I am trying to hate the sculpt (like as if that's possible) because I don't have the finances for this amazing piece. So many great artists and so many great sculpted pieces. No, I have to lie to myself and hate this simply because it doesn't make me bad that I can't get it now. btw I love my Punisher. I got the Tim Bradstreet one. He is simply amazing. With his stance and costuming he's a favorite of mine.

As a competitive body builder I have a great love for realistic looking muscle. I love all the muscle connections and definition on the 1/4 Punisher. As I see with the Hulk, while obviously exaggerated all the muscles are placed appropriately like they would on a real built body.

You're amazing Andy, but then again that isn't the first time you have been given that compliment. And no we don't need to know what the Mrs compliments you in the amazing sense outside of the sculpting realm.

Also, I love to add something about SideShow and its bevy of amazing artists. I just can't thank you guys enough for integrating yourselves with your customers like you have with this online community. It's so nice that you're all willing to take the time to hear our thoughts and respond to them. You simply don't see that often, or if at all, on other forums of the like.

Eli26 said:
I am trying to hate the sculpt (like as if that's possible) because I don't have the finances for this amazing piece. So many great artists and so many great sculpted pieces. No, I have to lie to myself and hate this simply because it doesn't make me bad that I can't get it now. btw I love my Punisher. I got the Tim Bradstreet one. He is simply amazing. With his stance and costuming he's a favorite of mine.

As a competitive body builder I have a great love for realistic looking muscle. I love all the muscle connections and definition on the 1/4 Punisher. As I see with the Hulk, while obviously exaggerated all the muscles are placed appropriately like they would on a real built body.

You're amazing Andy, but then again that isn't the first time you have been given that compliment. And no we don't need to know what the Mrs compliments you in the amazing sense outside of the sculpting realm.

Also, I love to add something about SideShow and its bevy of amazing artists. I just can't thank you guys enough for integrating yourselves with your customers like you have with this online community. It's so nice that you're all willing to take the time to hear our thoughts and respond to them. You simply don't see that often, or if at all, on other forums of the like.

This Deserves a DITTO!!!!! WELL SAID!!!!
:clap :clap :clap

Not as well said as the quote in your signature. lmfao

Love that, "I'm a stud." How modest of you. I think for my signature I'll put, "I'm a stud muffin like TOE."

Seriously I love it. :D

Back