PF HULK: Regarding Scale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last one I saw on eBay went for over $1K

Yep I know. :) I'm good with the market price just still would rather pay fair price not way over.
So $1200-1400 would be reasonable? If yes I will have to keep looking I guess the 2 I know of want $1800 and $2000. I'm good with the high end of that scale $1400, just have to keep looking. Still way way cheaper then 1:1 stuff. :)

Yep I know. :) I'm good with the market price just still would rather pay fair price not way over.
So $1200-1400 would be reasonable? If yes I will have to keep looking I guess the 2 I know of want $1800 and $2000. I'm good with the high end of that scale $1400, just have to keep looking. Still way way cheaper then 1:1 stuff. :)

Check with Averone. He has a grey one but I'm gonna think he might want $$ for it.

Great sculpt glad I own both color variants! Really impressive statue :rock
We are one of the few that have both versions. A really exclusive club if you tell me :) :duff

Check with Averone. He has a grey one but I'm gonna think he might want $$ for it.

We are one of the few that have both versions. A really exclusive club if you tell me :) :duff

I just sold it for $2k plus shipping
It only took a few days

Oh man why you get rid of yours?

I own both the green one with a custom base I had painted and of course the grey one :)

As good as it is, its time to make room for all the new SS Dc products
AND as many of you know, I am a bigger IM fan! :wink1:

I wasn't going to post this but selling the Hulk PF =

FAILED_10.jpg

:p :D

I don't believe it, you are an IM fan? Never noticed with all those fantastic IM pieces and collection you own, I just thought you were pretending my collector colleague :lol :rotfl :lol

Seriously Aver, you know as well as I do those Andy Hulk sculpts are going to hang around as grails and will not go away (unless SS does something silly which will turn us collectors off and re-release it).

Think you may regret selling those? Or did you just sell the grey one?

I don't believe it, you are an IM fan? Never noticed with all those fantastic IM pieces and collection you own, I just thought you were pretending my collector colleague :lol :rotfl :lol

Seriously Aver, you know as well as I do those Andy Hulk sculpts are going to hang around as grails and will not go away (unless SS does something silly which will turn us collectors off and re-release it).

Think you may regret selling those? Or did you just sell the grey one?

Think he sold both:thud:

Reading that thread from the start you can see already who were the true Elite who bought this when it came out in 2006 and the poseurs who got this in 2010-2011 and paid nearly 1K for those... Lolll

Of could be just guys that started collecting recently. I never had interest in this until about 2 months ago, I collected 1:1 piece up till now. Does not mean I'm a poseur, just means I changed interestes. ;)

Reading that thread from the start you can see already who were the true Elite who bought this when it came out in 2006 and the poseurs who got this in 2010-2011 and paid nearly 1K for those... Lolll

Of could be just guys that started collecting recently. I never had interest in this until about 2 months ago, I collected 1:1 piece up till now. Does not mean I'm a poseur, just means I changed interestes. ;)

Ignore the trolls Finhead, true Hulk fans help others, only the poseurs put new fellow collectors down.

Back