PF HULK: Regarding Scale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never was a big Hulk fan. Boy has that changed! My first Marvel PF figure and hopefully not my last. Captain America PF anyone!!!

88th division said:
Never was a big Hulk fan. Boy has that changed! My first Marvel PF figure and hopefully not my last. Captain America PF anyone!!!

Hopefully Caps or Thor next.:cool:

Annnnnnd another bump for this thread, to show how HUGE Hulk is!

JS :)

"After hunching the figure over into his current posture, the total height of the figure measures only 20 inches (as quoted in the specs on the pre-order pages), but don't let that fool you.... If he were to stand upright he would be about 22 inches tall. Even in his hunched state, he still DWARFS all the other PF figures, as he should. Below you'll find a few images of the sculpt standing next to some other PF figures, this should give you a better idea of the size. Again, keep in mind that the Hulk is not standing upright, and also realize that the base for the final product (not shown in these pics) adds a good 2-3 inches of height. "

In anticipation for it's arrival, I just pulled my tape measure to get a real life rough idea of the size of this thing. I can only imagine the weight of the base which has to be solid enough to support it.

This thing is beautiful....I'm afraid that I'm going to break and buy this....I really don't have the $$$$>...:monkey2

One of my most anticipated pieces. I can't wait to get the tracking number for my Gray Hulk.

Not sure If it's ok to post this here but here goes.
Love the sculpt just found out about it like 2 months ago and the more I look at it the more I want one. I have found 2 but would like to see what people think a fair market value is for this piece? I know they are very pricey, just looking for a fair value of one at this time in this market. :)

Not sure If it's ok to post this here but here goes.
Love the sculpt just found out about it like 2 months ago and the more I look at it the more I want one. I have found 2 but would like to see what people think a fair market value is for this piece? I know they are very pricey, just looking for a fair value of one at this time in this market. :)

Last one I saw on eBay went for over $1K

The last 3 eBay auctions has sold for $1400, $1365 & $1250. It safe to say the green Hulk PF is around $1300 now.

This will test the time being the greatest Hulk ever made.

I can't see how just because Skaar is not even in the same galaxy in terms of being as recognizable or important a character. Nice statue it may be, but that's only part of the equation. The really derivative cash-in type characters don't typically have a lot of staying power in comics either, though sometimes (i.e., Venom, Deadpool) you do get something that works with people and catches on longer term on some level. We'll see with Skaar.

I can't see how just because Skaar is not even in the same galaxy in terms of being as recognizable or important a character. Nice statue it may be, but that's only part of the equation. The really derivative cash-in type characters don't typically have a lot of staying power in comics either, though sometimes (i.e., Venom, Deadpool) you do get something that works with people and catches on longer term on some level. We'll see with Skaar.

If he sticks around. Marvel is known for letting characters slip off into nowheresville

Back