PF Buffy, you have no idea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend to agree on the Buffy, but I think that the Spike Ex PF is the best of the bunch, especially when he doesn't have his game face on. The human sculpt on William the Bloody is a near perfect representation of James Marsters.

It's like somebody shrunk down that bloody vampire and shipped him in a box to me. Spike is the best. :rock

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Guy talk = nothing lol

Might be easier to agree with you on that! Lol.

I am going to eventually look into getting this. I really like it and from BG's photos, it sold itself to me.

I was surprised at the big box. I opened her up, and I cried. I never thought she would look so beautiful and so big. Photos can not CAN NOT do these things justice. I was all about the 12" line, but I am almost tempted to get rid of it all to have more of these PF's. They are truly a beautiful sight to see.

I totally agree. This Buffy was my first (and only, so far) PF as well, and I actually gasped when I pulled her out of the box. She's definitely my favorite piece in my whole collection (previously it was the Slayer Scythe replica). I *so* want the PF Angel and Spike but am trying to watch my money a little more closely since I just moved into a new house.

I don't get it. The people who love Buffy don't just love Buffy, they LOVE Buffy. It was a good show no doubt but nothing to obsess over in my opinion.

Blaspheme! I am a proud Buffy-obssessor :) When the show first premiered, I thought it was going to be really stupid, based on the title and concept. But then it grabbed me and grabbed me HARD. There's never been another show that has spoken to me so well and on so many levels, and I doubt there ever will be. Buffy for life :D

Back