PF Buffy, you have no idea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2...such a touching and moving post Buffy Girl...You are an angel.:monkey1

PF's are great for what they are, but I don't think it's fair to compare them to 12 inch action figures. They are statues.

Ok so I am still crying. Yes I know...I can't help it. My PF Buffy just got here about 10 minutes ago and first of all. Sideshow does not do a good enough job explaining to buyers what the PF's are really about.

I was surprised at the big box. I opened her up, and I cried. I never thought she would look so beautiful and so big. Photos can not CAN NOT do these things justice. I was all about the 12" line, but I am almost tempted to get rid of it all to have more of these PF's. They are truly a beautiful sight to see.
I am going to upload a pic for those of you who have no idea what they are like.
100_9627.jpg

100_9624.jpg
I posed a 12" next to her so you can see.
100_9626.jpg

I forgot to put her stake in her hand. I will update that later.

Very true. But when I look at my 12" I love them. When I look at my PF, I'm in love with it. Not in a weird way. They may be different figure/statue but it's still ok to say one is way better than the other. :)

At first I thought you were crying because you hated her, then because it was too huge and you didn't have enough space. I'm glad however that you are so happy about her. I love my PF Buffy (not alternative) and I'm not planning on getting this some time soon, but I'm glad to read such nice comments about her.

I own this PF, and I like it, but I still think the eyebrows need to be thinner. I might have them worked on by a painter/customizer one day.

Great post! I still haven't cracked on the PFs. I cancelled myt Doom preorder (because I'm stupid) and almost bought the Captain America (cause he's dead). I loved the Spike in this line too.

Maybe when Indy is revealed I'll break down.

They look very nice. I don't like Spikes vamp face but I love Angel's. I wish I had a Spike. I hope one day.

I don't like Spikes vamp face

That's why I didn't order the exclusive of Spike... although I came REALLY close a couple of times.

I almost bought one from the sculptor himself and he would have signed it. That was as close as I got.

But in the end, I bought the Angel exclusive from him, so I have a signed Angel Excluisve PF. And he's my favorite character, too. :D

I love her. May try to get another PF. But thinking about if it's worth selling my 6" and 12" for them.

No don't get rid of your 12" collection (unless you have D'Hoffryn and want to seel him to me :p) . I still love my 12" collection I just wish I had the space to display them right now. Hopefully soon I will.

There is only Spike, Angel and Buffy in the PF line and I have my doubts if we will ever get another. I think both compliment each other well.

I only have Angel (exclusive). I’m always torn what head to display him with. Hoping to get spike real soon.

No don't get rid of your 12" collection (unless you have D'Hoffryn and want to seel him to me :p) . I still love my 12" collection I just wish I had the space to display them right now. Hopefully soon I will.

There is only Spike, Angel and Buffy in the PF line and I have my doubts if we will ever get another. I think both compliment each other well.

I only have Angel (exclusive). I’m always torn what head to display him with. Hoping to get spike real soon.

I have decided not to sell my 6 or 12" figures. :)

So you like Angel PF human face sculpt ok then?

There is a d'hoffryn for sale on the boards. dr2red has one. You should check on that.

I have only the Angel exclusive as well. I've been tempted to get the 2nd version of Buffy first... then Spike.

As for the 12"ers, I'm missing only D'Hoffryn and Darla. Darla, the blue version, is the only one I'm really eager to get. ANd even though I want to get more PFs, I'll never get rid of my 12"ers. :D

I have all the Buffy PF's and my favourites are the vamp face Angel exclusive and the first Buffy - love the short skirt and boots!

I have all the Buffy PF's and my favourites are the vamp face Angel exclusive and the first Buffy - love the short skirt and boots!

I tend to agree on the Buffy, but I think that the Spike Ex PF is the best of the bunch, especially when he doesn't have his game face on. The human sculpt on William the Bloody is a near perfect representation of James Marsters.

I didn't like the short skirt at all. That's why I didn't want her. I am so glad I went with my gut too because I am inlove with the one I have. Each of us got the one we were meant to I guess. :)

I am pleased to hear people are happy about their statues tho.

I didn't like the short skirt at all. That's why I didn't want her. I am so glad I went with my gut too because I am inlove with the one I have. Each of us got the one we were meant to I guess. :)

I am pleased to hear people are happy about their statues tho.

Well, being a young heterosexual male, I do prefer the skirt.

btw Atleast it was based on something where as Buffy v.2 PF was generic in appearance. Buffy v.1 PF is based on a photoshoot for season 1. Infact, you could easily find the photo that the PF was based on. I am too lazy to look for it. At the end of the day, they all rock, because it's Buffy. :D

How cool would it be if we had 1:1 scale busts of our Buffy/Angel characters? I could go for a 1:1 Adam or Moloch bust!

Well, being a young heterosexual male, I do prefer the skirt.

btw Atleast it was based on something where as Buffy v.2 PF was generic in appearance. Buffy v.1 PF is based on a photoshoot for season 1. Infact, you could easily find the photo that the PF was based on. I am too lazy to look for it. At the end of the day, they all rock, because it's Buffy. :D

How cool would it be if we had 1:1 scale busts of our Buffy/Angel characters? I could go for a 1:1 Adam or Moloch bust!

I actually have the promo photo you are talking about. Both of them are and I have both of them. And not saying the skirt one is bad, just wasn't for me. But I am very glad you love it! :)

Man a 1:1 that'd be HUGE. I don't think I would want them busts tho because I like the whole body. Seriously tho, imagine a 1:1, yowsa!

Didn't they make a 1:1 Terminator endo skeleton or something?

Back