PF Angel: When?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli26 said:
Technically there could be 9 or 11 left. hehe We don't know for certain if it's 10 exactly left. Yes, I know I am being difficult. But it's true. I understand how that slash system works, but go based on average there. They maybe only 5-7 available at this point.
Good point. As far as I understand it, the graphic doesn't change until the quantity remaining reaches the pictured threshold (i.e., it won't show the 10 graphic until the quantity is really at 10, meaning that it would still show 20 remaining even if the actual quantity is 11), so it is possible that there are only 6 or 7 remaining, but I think it is safe to assume that there are no more than 10.

Man, that really came out kind of... rambly.

RoboDad said:
Good point. As far as I understand it, the graphic doesn't change until the quantity remaining reaches the pictured threshold (i.e., it won't show the 10 graphic until the quantity is really at 10, meaning that it would still show 20 remaining even if the actual quantity is 11), so it is possible that there are only 6 or 7 remaining, but I think it is safe to assume that there are no more than 10.

Man, that really came out kind of... rambly.

Hey, I just read my post above your's... mine was seriously lacking grammar. I hate when we quote ourselves then even if we do fix our spelling mistakes or in this case our grammar, someone else already has the unedited flawed duplicate posted.

So while your's is rambly, mine is that and much worse. hehe

Problem is I have a bit of fever and I posted 100 times because I can't do much of anything else today. So can't wait until I beat this thing. Now I hear the Kurgan Family Bunch have me on their kill list! Eeeep!

Thanks. I appreciate that RoboDad. Despite the rumors going around you are a cool dude.

Just kidding naturally. Nobody has spread anything, and if they have...It wasn't me!

I fully expect to see a PF Angel at SDCC. I'll be very disappointed if there isn't one.

I just hope it doesn't take nearly a year for us to receive him, like Spike.

I just ordered the Exclusive Spike this morning. I didn't even know that they were making a PF Angel. I must admit, I will be more excited about this one than I was about Spike.

The only thing I ask is that the Angel figure is from his early days, when he was slimmer and much more attractive. I hope to hell that he doesn't wind up being Angel from his later Seasons. What I mean by that is when he had more of a chubby face, I know, I know, knee injury, not his fault but i'm sure you know what I mean. (Similar to the DST Angel figures, they all seem to have bulky faces, even the Sideshow Angel figures look a little chubby)

Hopefully he will be dressed in Leather Trousers, Red Velvet shirt and his long black coat.

Can't wait to see this

I'd also prefer an early Angel, but the reason is not that he looks sexier or whatever, it's just that he would fit PF Buffy (the original) better. I, in fact, think that Boreanaz keeps getting better (phisically speaking) through the years. And even though he gets a little chubby now and then, I still like him better than in the first season of Buffy when he was all skinny and (for me) uninteresting. I like chubby smiley Angel from AtS. Oh, and I agree, Sideshow 'Becoming' Angel is way too chubby even for Angel.

I just hope SS does Angel right and gives us the dual portrait options like the Spike PF EX

darthmatrix said:
I just hope SS does Angel right and gives us the dual portrait options like the Spike PF EX

That is an absolute must. If I'm to display Angel it will be Vamped out and looking soulless: Angelus.

Back