Petition to include cartoon rifle with Cobra Troopers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, was a dream come true....

Even if they did start them back up, no way am I going to pay $250 for artistic interpretations.

I agree with that statement as well - and I really like your work EvilFace - SS should outsource their GI Joe work to you...

As for the brand formally known as GI Joe - I always wondered why Hasbro and Sideshow put GI Joe on "Hiatus" (Sideshow didn't have to - unless they were somehow contractually obligated to do so) and my research has concluded that Hasbro has folks at the top who don't understand how to reinvent, revitalize and rejuvenate a brand that for the past 40+ years has been beaten to death by the very same organization that owns it. It's a shame when people don't take care of their own until it's too late.

Now, from I understand, they want to focus on only selling to directly children - under age 12.

Here is some of my research:

TOP HASBRO EXECUTIVE, DERRYL DEPRIEST, RESPONDS TO CRITICISMS FROM FANS & COLLECTORS OF 12-INCH G.I. JOES:

“A MARKET IS DEFINITELY BEING IGNORED”

https://patchesofpride.wordpress.co...-i-joes-a-market-is-definitely-being-ignored/

If Hasbro doesn't get their act together soon, there will not be no more GI Joe and Hasbro will be remembered like Atari.

You all remember Atari, right?

How Obsessed Fans Finally Exhumed Atari's Secret Game Graveyard | WIRED

poolsharkzz

It’s always fascinating to hear directly “from the top” whenever discussing the past, present or future of Hasbro’s most marvelous creation.

If you’d like to see and hear more from Derryl DePriest on this topic, we highly recommend you watch the following VIDEO:

Celebrating `A Real American Hero?: GI Joe Turns 50 - Bloomberg Business

Gi Joe Playmobil men?

Enjoy!

poolsharkzz

Back