Petition to include cartoon rifle with Cobra Troopers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it could have been. he has a lot of stuff, but considering he doesn't come with multiple feet like Snake Eyes he could possibly have been a little less. $5 is just a quess. if its only $3 I'd probably pay it, but I really doubt its just thrown in there for free.

Right. Nothing's free. I think the question is whether they decide what they want to get for each figure first, or whether they decide what to include with a figure, and then set the price based on that cost.

I'm going with the first.

Petition for a cartoon rifle with cobra troopers. Are you freaking kidding me? What kind of thread is this? LOL!!!!

... I think any enthusiasm I had for the cartoon rifle has waned, partly because I really don't care if we don't see the Trooper for a while.

I mean, a toy-accurate version of the officer and maybe a Stinger driver would be alright down the road, but I'm just about Trooper'ed out for now. Plus, I think I've come to prefer the realistic weapons/accessories they've been including so far (CC's laser pistol being the main exception).

i have several of the storm trooper rifles from various figures sitting around. i can't imagine a day where I'll pose every single figure that came with a stormtrooper blaster with it at the same time.

thats how I feel about the laser rifle. it would look boring to see every figure holding the same rifle. so if i had 1 or 2 that would be plenty to rotate among the various figures.

Bump to remind SSC that a Cobra Laser Rifle would be a great addition to all future enemy troops!

cobratroops.jpg

From "Ask Sideshow:"

Q: Will you include the rifles from the animated cartoon with every Joe and Cobra release?

A: We will gladly include them with every release with a $5 materials surcharge.

:D

From "Ask Sideshow:"

Q: Will you include the rifles from the animated cartoon with every Joe and Cobra release?

A: We will gladly include them with every release with a $5 materials surcharge.

:D

Only a whistle ass would complain about an extra $5 for an extra gun.

Yes - they 100% should...

They could include it along with a correctly designed: "Cobra Officer" - they could call it a "Cobra Squad Leader" or "Cobra Warrant Officer" or something...

SS has to start remembering there is more to life out there than Star Wars...

I will forgive SS - only if they include the AA-12 as part of his weapons.

poolsharkzz

Examples of a Cobra Officer with correctly designed Web Gear, Collar Insignia and Silver Logos:

Cobra Officer - Joepedia - Wikia

Cobra Officer (v1) G.I. Joe Action Figure - YoJoe Archive

https://www.evilface.com/evilscustoms/ssfcustoms/cobra_officer_01.jpg

https://www.evilface.com/evilscustoms/ssfcustoms/cobra_officer_02.jpg

https://www.evilface.com/evilscustoms/ssfcustoms/cobra_officer_03.jpg

Thanks for the props on my figure, but SS Joe line is decommissioned and will not be returning......

Back