Petition for Hot Toys to finish "their" Watchmen line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, i think that's why i haven't seen them yet, they just both seem like sort of extra's. As much as i loved Black Freighter in the graphic novel. Will have to check it out if i get the chance.

And yeah, Rorschach was my favourite in the book and in the movie. He was just so brutal. And jackie earl hayley's voice was just perfect for him. So hoping Hot Toys release Rorschach. Just him and comedian would make a half decent set up, but if they release Nite Owl II as well it would be enough for me. Those four (with SS) would make a nice set up, as they all sort of link together. While i dont have my hopes up, i do have my fingers crossed.

Er..thanks for that guys?
Anyway, I tried to watch the "Ultimate cut of Watchmen" last night. Inspired by the fun I have been having on this thread. Has anyone watched it? The version with "Black Freighter" animated back into the live action edit? Not sure it really works together. The addition of the news stand segues makes it a disjointed watch, interesting though. Feels like you are watching a graphic novel. Way too long, I only got around half way through. It's like 3hrs 40mins.

I actually agree. While it makes sense in the books, and seemed a great prologue to each chapter, it's actually the opposite for the movie and disrupts the natural flow of the story.

I really liked the shorter, theatrical release version of the movie. Much tighter and sharper and still epic in it's overall feel.

The only part of the Director's Cut that I thought would have been a good edition to the Theatrical cut was Hollis Mason's murder scene. That was very well done.

I haven't see the "Ultimate" cut yet, but I can only imagine that it would be a little too much.

-Ray

I really liked the shorter, theatrical release version of the movie. Much tighter and sharper and still epic in it's overall feel.

The only part of the Director's Cut that I thought would have been a good edition to the Theatrical cut was Hollis Mason's murder scene. That was very well done.

I haven't see the "Ultimate" cut yet, but I can only imagine that it would be a little too much.

-Ray

Yeah, I agree, the Hollis Mason death scene was excellent. And it was great to see the flashback of the arch villans.

So I caved and ordered Silk Spectre II. Red Planet had her for $109.99 and if for some unknown reason HT ever gave us a Rorschach, I would feel stupid for not getting her at that price. Also my girlfriend gives me $#!T because of the sausage fest on my shelves, and so this will be my first female figure. Its not the best one, that's for sure, but I have an idea about reworking her costume to be more screen accurate and flattering.

I was so close when Urban Coll had it for like $112.99 I think, but this one was too low no say no. I guess $3 dollars was my threshold. :)

They have one left if anyone is in the hunt.

I so need Rorschach in my collection. To be honest I've all but given up hope for HT to make him but I'm just hoping someone else will, Enterbay, Medicom I doubt but someone like Blitzway or Saves (I think that was who made the Punisher) would be awesome :)

I so need Rorschach in my collection. To be honest I've all but given up hope for HT to make him but I'm just hoping someone else will, Enterbay, Medicom I doubt but someone like Blitzway or Saves (I think that was who made the Punisher) would be awesome :)

Ask Elvis1976 to make you one. His Ror is the $heetz!

2011-02-05_00-28-08_601.jpg

**I have since changed the shoes to screen accurate ones.

hot toys really back stabbed us on this one. i would've never buy bought specter and comedian if i knew they would stop after that.

Back