Petition for Hot Toys Iron Man Hall of Armors Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow freaks,

I figured with all of the already released Iron Man Products by Hot Toys and upcoming armored figures, us collectors need a proper way to display them. This thread is for those who want Hot Toys to create a diorama based off of Tony's lab in Iron Man 2. If you think about it it would be pretty simple, a pre-printed display backdrop, section dividers, and display bases like the one coming with the Mark IV. here is a reference pic of the Hall of Armors.

ironman2.jpg

Sign me up. I at the very least want them to release a three pack of the type of light up stand coming with the Mark IV so we have one for the Marks I-III. And then make sure both the Mark V and VI come with one as well. But the full thing would be :drool

I doubt these petitions make much difference, one way or the other. At any rate, count me in. It would be extra incentive to pick up all the Marks.

HT is releasing mark IV with the base that's exactly like what in the hall of armors.. which i'm gonna use for my hall of armor..only problem is Mark I which cannot fit into it...

so yeah..i'm down with it.. so i don't have to build a crappy looking dio with my skills..lol

I think Hot Toys should just open up a subsidiary that does nothing but Iron Man 24/7. Mwa ha ha!

Seriously though, if a lab set will no longer happen, I do think a hall of armors would be very cool, especially if it were a modular set that you could just keep buying more of as it expands.

well in one of the translated interviews HotToys had that in works already but just ended up being too costly to include with MIV. I am still hoping that they will release it with MVI to convince ppl to buy the last suit as a DX

It saddens me that Hot Toys have to cancel anything and I want one of these.

something just dawn upon me.... i'm no hardcore marvel follower...so how many MARK suits are there for Ironman?.....

Back