Petition for Hot Toys Iron Man Hall of Armors Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys won't do something like that.

If anything it would have to be custom made.

As much as I like this idea, I'm afraid your right. :exactly: HT won't bother doin' this kind of diorama for our IM figures. :thud:

I will have to agree with the both of you. I think all we are going to see is the light up stands that come with the Mark IV and the Mark V.

I will have to agree with the both of you. I think all we are going to see is the light up stands that come with the Mark IV and the Mark V.

Yup, that light-up stand is the least we could do to recreate the HOA diorama from IM 2. :lecture I need 2 more of those base since I already got one from Mark IV & waiting for the other one from my PO'd Mark V..:slap

Btw, nice avatar too!

6363703279_47e5ba79d3_b.jpg

Gee Whiz Customs is proud to present the Hall of Armors Diorama for 1:6 Scale Hot Toys Iron Man figures.

Designed with movie accurate proportions in careful consideration, this Museum Quality Replica features close to 200+ LED's and T3 Lights with Two-Tone Light Colors that match the actual movie prop used.

Furthermore, Gee Whiz went the extra mile to make this the perfect showcase for your display collection by adding a Multi-Step Running Lights Function on each of the Back Panels. (Watch the Video Above to See the Light Effect)

For hardcore Hot Toys Iron Man collectors, this diorama is the perfect showcase centerpiece to reduce the clutter in your display. Organize your favorite Iconic Iron Man Armors in an awesome and amazing fashion!

eMail us at [email protected] for inquiries.

Like Us On Facebook: "GeeWhiz Customs"

Visit Our Site: https://geewhizcustoms.multiply.com/

Last edited:
Back