Petition for 1/6 Uncharted Nathan Drake by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the "seeds" that have been planted (I myself have planted one) HT should have a damn full grown garden, landscaped to spell "Uncharted."

Lazarevic_sculpt_front_detail20CC.jpg

"Lazarević Model and Head Sculpt" by Hanno Hagedorn, Lead Character Artist on Uncharted 2

Not sure if this is clay or a grey CG render of the character but just imagine how awesome a Hot Toys version would be. :monkey5

Last edited:
That looks awesome. I hope one day we'll see his versions of Nathan, Elena, Chloe and Sully.

Not sure if this is clay or a grey CG render of the character but just imagine how awesome a Hot Toys version would be. :monkey5

It's a digital render but still incredible, the placeholder gun gives it away from the back.

LazarevicBack.jpg

Here's the unfortunately decapitated models of Elena and Chloe, shame they're headless but it's still enough to make me really want a completed statue version of both.

ElenaFront.jpg

ElenaBack.jpg

ChloeFront.jpg

ChloeBack.jpg

Last edited:
Now that we are seeing different franchises getting some love like MGS and Assassins Creed, maybe an Uncharted figure could be made. They may wait and base it off the next game that comes out this year.

Drake is a great game character a; mix of Lara Croft and Indiana Jones, have loved Both games and will be getting the third, A drake figure from HT is an ESSENTIAL addition to their Videogame Masterpiece series.

An Uncharted line seems like a no brainer to me........

Drake is a great game character a; mix of Lara Croft and Indiana Jones, have loved Both games and will be getting the third, A drake figure from HT is an ESSENTIAL addition to their Videogame Masterpiece series.

I agree with both of you...I think that Uncharted figures are a must. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Back