Petition for 1/6 Uncharted Nathan Drake by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Play Arts of everything because Play Arts Kai > NECA and their schizophrenic and sometimes limited articulation and sloppy paintjobs.

At this point I'd settle for a Neca figure. I just need some kind of Drake collectible... hopefully by the time Uncharted 3 rolls around we get something.

Come on HT! Now is a better time than ever for a Drake figure! :elefant

drake_sboxart.jpg

The Uncharted cast would be the only HT figures I would buy, but if they decided to tackle these, then mark my words, I would be in for every single one.

I'd love to see some Uncharted figures. I have no doubt that Hot Toys has thought about making figures based on this property but I can't think of any figures or statues based on any Naughty Dog characters, it could be a licencing issue.
Maybe someone like wookster who I'm sure is held as a well respected reviewer of Hot Toys products may try for some answers from the source.
I don't want to be the one to suggest opening a poll after the recent barrage of noobs coming on the site and opening up polls for every new tv show under the sun but it could help. I think it would also help if polls can be opened up on the Naughty Dog boards (facebook etc), figures.com, OSW and so on. At least it will show statistically the level of interest.

Well, the question was asked to SS if they would ever consider making PFs of the Uncharted characters and I guess they said Drake was too generic a character to make. :cuckoo:

But then we get Rick O'Connell so I don't know...

Thank Super Jesus they're not pulling a "Master Chief" like Microsoft and they're pumping these games out. Excellent franchise which will hopefully get a deserving film series 6 years after this upcoming Marky-Mark movie bombs.

:panic: I would buy it for sure, love the Uncharted series. Let's just hope that if Hot Toy's do get an Uncharted license it isn't for the film version.

To heck with it, I sent them a quick e-mail just inquiring whether or not they have given Uncharted any thought for their Videogame series.
At least if they haven't they might now look into it. Plant the seed . . . see what grows. Christ I hope not movie figures. :slap

Back