Petition for 1/6 Uncharted Nathan Drake by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a one time release only by HT,and it is so popular too so i don`t see why they wouldn`t be interested.Make Nathan with weapons,Winter Jacket he had in Uncharted 2,maps and a few of those smaller treasures that lead to another clue to the big treasure,like the Golden Dagger in Uncharted 2.

Loved the game, but a boring concept for a $150+ figure. I'd only buy if he's decked out with every weapon they can cram in that box. The winter gear with some relics would add more character.

Loved the game, but a boring concept for a $150+ figure. I'd only buy if he's decked out with every weapon they can cram in that box. The winter gear with some relics would add more character.

o0o, this sparks my interest. If only!

Well, seeing as they are making Ezio from Assassin's Creed II, which has been out for a fair while now...you never know.

Here's hoping.

Getting Drake would be sweet! And I agree, he'd need to be loaded with accessories....not that he'd be to hard for them to do - a good head sculpt and some easy to make clothing......I hope that fact also entices HT to consider this guy

Getting Drake would be sweet! And I agree, he'd need to be loaded with accessories....not that he'd be to hard for them to do - a good head sculpt and some easy to make clothing......I hope that fact also entices HT to consider this guy

Considering how loaded with accessories the Resi figs are, HT could really make a kickass figure here.

Better than Ezio nobody.

I'll sign. Best game of all time.

But most likely to happen when they make a movie.

Love Uncharted, sign me up!

Can't stop at Nate though. You gotta have Elena, Chloe and Victor "Goddamn" Sullivan as well!

How likely is it that HT will make a video game masterpiece on a PS exclusive though?

If they made just Nate Drake I'd be happy. If they made Elena I would be elated to the highest degree.

How likely is it that HT will make a video game masterpiece on a PS exclusive though?

This is a good point, although the game sales still probably matched or surpassed other "smash hit" multi-platform releases.

As honnipot pointed out earlier, people without a PS3 :lol

Well there's always them. But my mind doesn't compute, doesn't even cross my mind that people don't own a PS3 and haven't played this game. Why deny yourself the two best action/adventure games this gen has to offer?

It's like those odd people that exist that never played Goldeneye, they freak me out.

Back