Peter Jackson is so...........THIN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think he looks great... a lot better for a longer life and a good health.

I know how hard it is to loose weight so congrats PJ :dance

Whatever everyone thinks of PJ's new look, I think it's just fantastic! I'm sure there were health issues involved that spurred on his dramatic change. He's at the age now where he needs to watch things or he could drop over and that would be really tragic! And, to know he added the lasik surgery also is just great! It's a whole new PJ and I think it's just wonderful! Now, on the the Hobbit PJ! We're all waiting for the word!

Ahhhhh the miracle of drugs

joking.....as I am dodging wrenches

I find it kind of sad that so many people here would actually prefer that PJ be overweight and unhealthy, or that his concern about, and actions to correct, his weight problem are a sign that he has "gone Hollywood."

almost didnt recognize him esp without his glasses.

glad to see that he has improved his sleeping and dietary habits. we all know the complications of unnatural weight gain...at aleast he didnt need gastric bypass...

re

I think he should be congratulated on his weight loss. It may have been the case that he was forced into taking steps to trim down following advice from his physician. He is very much a family man, so I would imagine his decision to become healthier probably had a lot to do with them, as much for his own personal wellbeing.

Re: re

So did he get a Fobi pouch, or simliar procedure done? :dunno

Re: re

I think that his "hobbit" like appearance was very endearing to a lot of people. However, there is no doubt that his present condition will increase his life expectancy. Does anybody want this guy dropping dead of a heart attack anytime soon? I'll accept a more "Hollywood" appearance if it means ten more years of life for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back