Persons Unknown TV Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..and why did that camera guy look so shocked at th end whehe seen her with the antifreeze ??..if he had been doing his job right hewould have seen her put it in..

Still watching.

Not a big fan of world domination conspiracy theories though...

Figured it would come down to some Illuminati stuff. I think the chinaman's death was a bit overdone lol.

For those still following the show, note that episode 11 is only available online via NBC's website - it will not air on TV. This is to allow NBC to air both parts of the finale this coming Saturday, ending the show a week early.

So, if youv'e already watched this past Saturday's episode, be sure to catch the next episode online before this weekend's finale.

Last edited:
Booooo! I hope it hits the torrents, I can't stand watching TV on my computer. With my luck though it will only be available in the US and I'll be screwed...

Booooo! I hope it hits the torrents, I can't stand watching TV on my computer. With my luck though it will only be available in the US and I'll be screwed...

No worries, it's available as a torrent, too. I watched it last night.

Thought saturdays episodes was one of the best of the series. Looks like they have multiple towns set up.

Well, that was an interesting finale. I think I would have enjoyed it more if a second season was guaranteed. As a series finale, it leaves too many questions unanswered.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I believe that any new "serialized drama" should have a finale episode written from the onset, in case ratings don't warrant another season. At least the fans who stuck with the show from the start could get some closure.

It's too bad, too. It was a fun ride while it lasted. :monkey2

Didn't care much for the ending.
Spoiler Spoiler:

It was at least a decent summer show to watch.

Didn't care much for the ending.
Spoiler Spoiler:

It was at least a decent summer show to watch.

:lol Yeah, when the black guy fell, I said to my wife, "They were only on the second floor!!!'

Anyway, my thoughts on the show:

A lot of he acting felt canned and some of the character development felt a bit off, but over all I enjoyed it. Glad I stuck with it.

Also I always like a depressing ending! :yess:

Back