Premium Format Perseus - Clash of the Titans Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Premium Fail figure. Has anything other than the UU Luke ever attracted such near unanimous criticiism?

At least the Mummy was a hit movie, unlike CotT. If they had released Imhotep first, they actually might have sold a Rick PF, assuming the likeness was done well.

:horror!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

this would look pretty bad as if they got the likeness right, wouldnt buy it, but it would still be cool.

Great in concept, horrible in execution and absolutely horrible in timing.

Get with the program SSC, geez.

And to think there's someone out there who's actually going to buy this. Come on SS your so much better than this :-(

You know this is going to have an NRD and the exclusive will be limited. I'm interested to see what its priced at, how much more the exclusive will be especially considering the switchout and sculpts and what the number will be. I have a feeling we are looking at another Rick O' Connell here.

You know this is going to have an NRD and the exclusive will be limited. I'm interested to see what its priced at, how much more the exclusive will be especially considering the switchout and sculpts and what the number will be. I have a feeling we are looking at another Rick O' Connell here.

Sadly I feel the same...

The sculpt doesn't look that bad in the new pictures but the movie was bad.
The sculpt looks cool, but it does NOT look anything like the actor and I don't see how Sideshow figured there would be enough demand for a PF of this.

We should start making bets on whether or not this entire product gets cancelled or not. :slap

Did ya check the production blog at all? All of your questions are answered there.

NRD $30
EX LE 250
price $300 both versions

Did ya check the production blog at all? All of your questions are answered there.

NRD $30
EX LE 250
price $300 both versions

No I usually don't read up on stuff that sucks. This is Rick O' Connell all over again....at least that thread had some people defending it.

Back