Premium Format Perseus - Clash of the Titans Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should prove to be almost as popular as the Brendan Fraser Mummy statue. Who's making these decisions? :google

Brendan Frasier pf part 2!

Speaking of which, what about holding a bag screams action pose to the people at Sideshow?

Looks terrible.. I'm glad I don't buy polystone anymore. Definately not what they use to be. :lol

Man, can't see this (or the Prince of Persia) being big sellers... Almost seems like these pieces are contractual obligations to make; as I can't see anyone thinking they'd be popular :lol

I imagine this will be canceled just like Rick O Connell. The Clash of the Titans remake sucked, there's no collector fan base for the film. Bad Choice.

I imagine this will be canceled just like Rick O Connell. The Clash of the Titans remake sucked, there's no collector fan base for the film. Bad Choice.

THey canceled the Mummy PF? Wow, that's surprising... well not surprising as it kind of sucked as a PF, but not used to Sideshow canceling stuff that's been pre-ordered.

doesnt look like him at all imo
This should prove to be almost as popular as the Brendan Fraser Mummy statue. Who's making these decisions? :google
I have to agree. Some of these licenses and character choices are poop.
I imagine this will be canceled just like Rick O Connell...there's no collector fan base for the film. Bad Choice.
PERSEUS.gif

Last edited:
What an odd choice. Was the film a big hit? Did the HT figure even sell well? Doesn't look like Sam from that photo, either.

Back