Premium Format Perseus - Clash of the Titans Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lottle late to the game with this one aren't we, SSC? Tack on 8-9 months until its in hand...:lol will people even remember they made a remake of Clash of the Titans by then?

If you're going to make statues for films that have come and gone, might as well choose films that people actually liked and want...

Hmmm, did not expect to see this. We'll definitely be seeing these in the Bargin Basements one day soon. Poor choice SS & even worse HS, definitely missed the boat on this one.

bad likeness, boring stance, holding medusa up to the kraken was a no brainer

:slap
Totally agree. What a boring shot. And to whoever said the head will be the exclusive. I'm sure that's correct. But why would anyone want to even bother buying the regular version? If anything he should have had the medusa head in one hand and the exclusive could have been change out other hand with a sword instead of shield. Or something like that.

Nothing like him :dunno

Yeah, I'd be interested in a Hamlin Perseus; but would most like to see him in 1/6 :rock

Yes, I also prefer the original Perseus played by Harry Hamlin for this Pf. For this reason I have made my Harry Hamlin Perseus.:wink1:
I have both, my custom together to the new Sam Worthington Perseus

5355604176_47f5c0fdf2_b.jpg

This actually makes me worried for Sideshows future, if they can make such bizarre decisions.
There are a goldmine of classic movie characters out there and they chose to do this, and badly too.
I have seen Hot Toys Perseus on many sites being sold in the SALE section, and still nobody is buying it, and that at least it looks like the actor.

Sideshow is a great company, but they have not been on their A game for quite some time now.
Come on Sideshow get some licences that the fans give a damn about.

This is THE WORST PREMIUM FORMAT EVER MADE!!!Nothing looks good, except the bag in 1/4th scale!This is not Worthington this is some drunken man with plastic surgery done on his face.F-A-I-L S-I-D-E-S-H-O-W!!!

Sam Worthington needs to retire before he ruins any more movies, and/or becomes the subject of more crappy collectibles. Even the HT figure is crap.

i liked him in COTT and TS :dunno. Being said, i dont see a demand for any collectibles of him. i dont understand why SS would choose to make collectibles from this license though :slap. There are much better licenses to try and acquire.............like Underworld.

i liked him in COTT and TS :dunno. Being said, i dont see a demand for any collectibles of him. i dont understand why SS would choose to make collectibles from this license though :slap. There are much better licenses to try and acquire.............like Underworld.

It seems a shame that SS went down the Greek Mythology route with Clash of the Titans when they could have focussed on a God of War line instead, its a no brainer :slap
Silly SS :cuckoo:

Terrible PF, you would think in this economic climate Sideshow would want to make pieces that will actually make some money for them, not ones that will be piled up in their warehouse unable to sell.

This piece just screams "Gift Card".

Sigh.... Unfortunately, if Sideshow loses money on this piece, it will be us collectors who will eventually "pay" for this mistake because Sideshow will simply increase their prices on other items to cover their loses.

s'like they crossed Sam Worthington with Kevin Spacey. Not really sure as to the behind the scene workings of SS but it's just an odd choice as everyone has already said.

Back