"People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Good job on the dio dude. What did you use for the chain link fence?

Re: "People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Desk Organizer, I believe. :wink1:

Good job on the dio dude. What did you use for the chain link fence?

Desk Organizer, I believe. :wink1:

:exactly:

organizerb.jpg

I found one with pieces big enough for the doors, cut out the panels and glued them to the armory door frames.

Amazing work on the dio Pennyworth! :rock

For 50 bucks to make, that is one heck of a deal.

:exactly:

organizerb.jpg

I found one with pieces big enough for the doors, cut out the panels and glued them to the armory door frames.

That's a good size considering, I'm starting my TECH-NOIR dio in a few weeks after the drawings are done. And that is a perfect size for a piece I need. Thanks again

I used the same thing for my awe striker lsv from gijoe. Awesome and cheap!

working on your PM man....:wave

Finally managed to round up some stuff. :yess:

I might need to PM you if I hit a roadblock. Hope that's fine.

Thanks for that in-depth insight pal, really appreciate it. :1-1:

Back