"People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

How can this be buried under everything else? How how how? :eek

Amazing job pal! You've knocked this out of the park! :bow

Re: "People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Thanks annihilate22! It's been awhile since this thread has seen the light of day :lol

Still my favorite project I've done so far.

armory600.jpg

Thread should really be in the customs section at this point...Umair? :wink1:

Amazing work!!!!:clap

Love it true craftsmen ship you are a scholar

Can't help not coming back here, :panic:

This is so amazing work! Must looks incredibly on shelve!

Amazing work!!!!:clap

Love it true craftsmen ship you are a scholar

Can't help not coming back here, :panic:

This is so amazing work! Must looks incredibly on shelve!

Thanks guys! :1-1: I appreciate the kind words.

:slap If you like I can move it there? Let me know :lol

No worries bud - either is fine - this will do. :lol:hi5:

I really appreciate all the support - thanks guys. :wave
Still being relatively new to 1:6 and with not too many customs under my belt, it feels great getting the positive feedback.

If you're interested in building one yourself, I'd be happy to advise. :wink1:

:yess:

You got PM.

Man, this thing is awesome! On a modest budget you say? Very impressive bud.

:yess:

You got PM.

working on your PM man....:wave

Man, this thing is awesome! On a modest budget you say? Very impressive bud.

Thanks! :hi5: Around $50 for the parts not counting the V1 Batman, the 4 sticky bomb guns, and the arsenal of weapons. The big component was time, took me months and a lot of trial and error. :slap:lol

I bet it was a fun experience and something that you can clearly be very proud of!

I missed this thread when it first went up.
That is some truly astonishing and incredible work.

First time seeing this. That's some top notch work!

I bet it was a fun experience and something that you can clearly be very proud of!

Totally - it was fun and very rewarding. It makes a great display, lit up, doors open or closed.

I missed this thread when it first went up.
That is some truly astonishing and incredible work.

First time seeing this. That's some top notch work!

Thanks guys! :duff

wow never saw this thread. this looks great Pennyworth! :rock

and only about $50 to make!? not bad says I

Back