"People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennyworth

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
"People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Just finished a new custom I've been working on - The Dark Knight Armory.

I did this on a modest budget and with materials that can be bought at Home Depot, JoAnn fabric & Michael's Crafts. I used a V1 Batman with a hollowed out cowl. The weapons are original equipment HT except a few odds and ends I added to the middle compartments.

This is obviously not the first custom Armory out there, and both the bLeau aQuino and 1mod6 versions both inspired me. (Special thanks to 1mod6 for all his advice & support.:hi5:)

It's far from perfect, but in the end, I'm pretty happy with it. IMO, an Armory is the best addition to a suited Bruce Wayne display out there.

Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Re: "People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Dude...That is all kinds of Awesome!!!:clap

Re: "People are dying Alfred...what would you have me do?" Custom 1/6 TDK Armory

Very nice work.

Absolutely awesome work! One thing I've seen on all the custom TDK armouries is that the shelves at the bottom often look like they're "drooping" a bit - is this just a perspective trick played by the camera (it's not evident in every shot) or is there a problem with being able to get them to sit totally level?

Very fine craftsmanship, man! :clap

Amazing setup! That looks so accurate.

Yeah, that rocks. Really great work.

Thanks for the kind words all!

One thing I've seen on all the custom TDK armouries is that the shelves at the bottom often look like they're "drooping" a bit - is this just a perspective trick played by the camera (it's not evident in every shot) or is there a problem with being able to get them to sit totally level?

I can only speak for my set-up, but because the compartment arms are not perfectly integrated with the pillar, there is some amount of sag on the heavier compartments. It can be hidden somewhat with camera angles etc., but the issue is pretty annoying. :slap

I may revisit it to see if I can alleviate the problem eventually.

I want that really bad. I'd pay $150 for it.

well done!

Awesome job!

Great job, P!! This is too sweet!!! :hi5:

Absolutely amazing!!! Really awesome. This is up there with 1mod6's version for sure

that's perfect buddy. just wooow :horror

That is pretty fantastic! I'm impressed by your ability to craft this on a modest budget - especially given how expensive these kinds of things can turn out to be.

I'm especially appreciative of your use of real, 1/6 weapons (mini-mines, batarangs, etc.), rather than just printouts. That is a key element, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Yeah the real weapons in there really take this to another level, amazing work really

Back