Pennywise the Clown Life Size Bust by Daran Holt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot666

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is a life size Pennywise the Clown bust from Steven King's IT sculpted by Daran Holt. I actually had a little input on this piece, and he just gave me permission to post these WIP pictures of Pennywise. He will be making #50 of them signed and numbered. The base pipe will be a rusted metal look, denture style seperate added teeth and LED lit pupils and orange and red acrylic eyes with plug and switch. I also own a Legend King of Darkness twilight style bust that Daran did and it's amazing. It also has light up eyes. Here's a link to his website.

https://daranholt.com/

Link to Daran's ebay sale of this bust:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PENNYWISE-...-Limited450-signed-and-numbered-/271201375465

In hand pic:

Last edited:
He has given me the price of $945 including shipping and insurance. That is shipped to Texas, so I do not know if that price would be the same to all the continental US. I can ask him for you guys though..

Daran says the price is in fact $945.00 shipped and insured to the continental US. Limited to 50 pieces. The mold should be ready by the first of June. He didn't say how long each piece will take to paint, but I know the he had the Lord of Darkness bust molded and painted within a week for me. I'll definitely be posting pics of the finished product because I have reserved #1 of 50! :yess:

Daran says the price is in fact $945.00 shipped and insured to the continental US. Limited to 50 pieces. The mold should be ready by the first of June. He didn't say how long each piece will take to paint, but I know the he had the Lord of Darkness bust molded and painted within a week for me. I'll definitely be posting pics of the finished product because I have reserved #1 of 50! :yess:

Thanks for the info.

Wanna see the finished product! :panic:

I wish I would of found this thread before I harrased Daran. LOL... Because I know he's very busy with this project. I believe I got #4 or #5 not sure yet. I'm making my payment tomorrow as soon as my damn credit card payment clears.

Those of you waiting to see the finished prdouct to decide if you want this or not, Dont wait, You may miss out on this. I purchased daran's LOD 1:1 bust... The sculpt and paint work are amazing. Hands down the best independent bust I've ever owned. This guy is top notch professional.

Last edited:
I've emailed Daran, just waiting for the final product pictures..I can't wait! Don't worry, I'll update this thread as soon as I hear from him. I seriously believe this will be the best piece I own judging by the quality of the Lord of Darkness bust Daran did. I'm also about 8/10 finished with the book IT.

Unfortunately Daran has to go out of town for a few months for work. :dunno He says it will be November before Pennywise is ready. :thud: I'm eager to get this piece, but at least it's a bit more time to save the cash. Just wanted to update those of you interested in the bust.

I can wait, this WILL BE MINE.

Touched base with Daran..this Pennywise bust will be ready soon! He didn't give me a timeline, but I'm happy this piece is still on track to be completed.

With the permission of the sculptor and painter Daran Holt...

An update on the Life Size Pennywise Bust. $945 shipped, and he will accept payment plans.

"He will be $945 including shipping and handeling and insurance. I will also be doing the 3 pay payment plan, $345 to start and 2 more payments of $300. 3 months total if anyone needs the payment plan. 50 total pieces, signed and numbered".

I for one am so excited to have a Pennywise bust. I thank Daran for devoting his talent and time to this piece.

041_zpsf8a74c73.jpg

starryeyed_zps7338e734.jpg

210_zpsc83c9640.jpg

198_zps39df4ce1.jpg

195_zpsb24b1174.jpg

194_zps360a7f43.jpg

192_zps000b57ef.jpg

Back