Pennywise the Clown Life Size Bust by Daran Holt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great sculpt, great paint, looks killer!

Only minor complaint is that he is looking upwards. You would have to display it low on a shelf to visualize the face the most.

:hi5: You and me both bro. This is my most anticipated piece this year...and I've been waiting for a LONG time for this. Congrats on your #3...I got #1. :1-1:

Congrats on #1. Wish I was getting that but 3 will be just as awesome. I've been dying for this since me an Daran talked about it almost a year ago. His work is mind blowing. I wish we could get more people in this thread to see just how awesome this piece is.

Only minor complaint is that he is looking upwards. You would have to display it low on a shelf to visualize the face the most.

He was aiming for a specific scene from the film. I plan on displaying it low to get the full affect. Same goes for most sideshow pieces, they are always turned at a weird angle.

Last edited:
Congrats on #1. Wish I was getting that but 3 will be just as awesome. I've been dying for this since me an Daran talked about it almost a year ago. His work is mind blowing. I wish we could get more people in this thread to see just how awesome this piece is.

I agree. Horror fans will really be missing out if they miss this one. But hey, at least you and I will have the BEST Pennywise bust soon. :hi5:

Pennywise #1/50 is on the shelf! I have to say, Daran's work is flawless. Such high quality, from the sculpt detail, the paint, and the amazing eye effect..it's extremely real and scary. This bust is huge too!

I had the same concern and planned on displaying him on the bottom shelf of my PAX, but now that he's in hand this is not the case. I may even display him on the top shelf. He'll look awesome from either a higher OR lower viewpoint.

I just had to post a quick pic. I will be updating my collection thread once I have time to take better pics.

The eye effect is amazing. They look just like they did in the movie (mini-series).

Back