PENNYWISE suit ORDERING THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beto, you know I'm in for this :rock :rock :rock

Sadly I was ripped off on the last project, but that ********* won't kill my desire to own this figure.

Awesome work on the outfit, I'm very impressed how accurate you were able to make this :rock :rock :rock

you're already on the list! just remember that I give priority to people who will pay first. for the moment I only manufactures 10 suits

This is the costume of Pennywise the Clown. The cost is $ 150 usd, includes jumper, vest and collar pads, the head is in the process this week I start to upload images of the sculpture, possibly a set of two heads: regular Pennywise and monstrous Pennywise. The image which shows the head, is a montage of photoshop, regular sculpture is based on that image, the image went up only to have had an effect on the whole set. Limited to 10 sets only, the list does not guarantee that it reserves the "set of clothes" indefinitely, it will give priority to those who pay first in case there was more than 10 orders, I could make five more additional sets. Orders will only be taken during this week

4810070624_bbff0c293a_b.jpg
4809447805_8bb78b7dda_b.jpg

4809447427_a13b62ce64_b.jpg
4810070508_9f1295253a_b.jpg

Pennywise cloth set: $150usd

Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $12 usd
Mexpost $22 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Shipping cost to wordwide: registred mail $17 usd
Wordwide Mexpost $30 usd (arrives in 5 days)

paypal account: [email protected]

Limited to 10 pieces only

1-Commtech PAID
2-Elm Street Freak PAID
3-DarthMagnus
4-galactiboy
5-FAL5E
6-ones1customs
7-King Darkness
8-elvis1976
9-Q
10-

sexy but pricey:(

The cost of clothes that I create are based on the amount of time required to manufacture and the design complexity, besides the type of material I have to use. to make this costume have to make the orange buttons, sewing many details with colored ribbons, build separate necks etc. also need to print fabric for the sleeves and neck.
Greetings!

^^^ Sounds reasonable to me. I can't get one though because I already have 8 1/6th clowns in my collection room (Jokers) and I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't go for this one! :horror :lol

hahaha, but this is not only a clown!!! Is even worse than the Joker!!
Its Pennywise the dancing clown! IT is the cosmic spider, the eaters of worlds, and children murderer!

and remember my friend: They Float... and when your down here, with me... YOU FLOAT TOO!

Back