Pennywise complete whit suit!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this was a beto grail that was just as cheap as can be,...you dont even see one pop up for sale on the buy sell thread,,,,ever!!! thank god i nabbed the last one that did...

Only 5 made if I'm not mistaken. The last one to sell was Darkpassengers. All the others are accounted for. Grail Status.

Last edited:
Only 5 made if I'm not mistaken. The last one to sell was Darkpassengers. All the others are accounted for. Grail Status.

I'm not in the five as at the time I was unaware he was offering a full figure... if I recally correctly I paid for the suit before the heads were even shown.

So I just have the smiling head and suit; the rest was put together by me. Don't know how many people have kit figures.

More than 5 were made. Here's the list: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79961
Even some people in the wait list got it. The final number is probably around 10, which is still a very limited edition. But yeah, I don't think anyone is letting go of theirs. Oh, and last time I spoke with Beto, he's not re-releasing it anytime soon. And if he does, it won't be for the old price.

Yes but only about 5 complete full figures with both sculpts have been shown to exist. Plus some of those names on that list never got their hands on this.

Also, there is a whisper.....that a new improved version of Pennywise may be done. However this is somthing down the line since Beto would like to explore new characters first before he starts to revisit any. So think Killer Klowns....

Yes but only about 5 complete full figures with both sculpts have been shown to exist. Plus some of those names on that list never got their hands on this.

Also, there is a whisper.....that a new improved version of Pennywise may be done. However this is somthing down the line since Beto would like to explore new characters first before he starts to revisit any. So think Killer Klowns....

Oh, ok. Well, mine has both sculpts, final shoes and fatsuit. It would be interesting to find out who else has the complete ones.

And yes, that's the new one I was talking about. lt will be a while.:google

With all the recent Pennywise activity going on, I felt like taking a couple of iPhone pictures of this Betomatali grail:

Come here, kiddies!

52BEA1BB-07D6-4046-8859-FF163CE41338-6971-000004F24D0C5891_zps9b81236f.jpg

82776B6E-1EB9-4A0F-A86A-CBAA31CB25E7-6971-000004F2EE6E5C17_zps8e68581e.jpg

Amazing Comm! :clap

I have a hard time seeing this being topped, unless the man himself does it again

Back