PENNYWISE suit ORDERING THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betomatali

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the costume of Pennywise the Clown. The cost is $ 150 usd, includes jumper, vest and collar pads, the head is in the process this week I start to upload images of the sculpture, possibly a set of two heads: regular Pennywise and monstrous Pennywise. The image which shows the head, is a montage of photoshop, regular sculpture is based on that image, the image went up only to have had an effect on the whole set. Limited to 10 sets only, the list does not guarantee that it reserves the "set of clothes" indefinitely, it will give priority to those who pay first in case there was more than 10 orders, I could make five more additional sets. Orders will only be taken during this week
5006449947_eca09fee0d_b.jpg

5007060942_356cd4d63f_b.jpg

Pennywise cloth set: $150usd

Shipping cost to USA: registred mail $12 usd
Mexpost $22 usd (arrives in 5 days)

Shipping cost to wordwide: registred mail $17 usd
Wordwide Mexpost $30 usd (arrives in 5 days)

paypal account: [email protected]

FIRST RUN SOLD OUT

1-Commtech PAID(suit)
2-Elm Street Freak PAID(full)
3-DarthMagnus PAID(full)
4-galactiboy PAID(suit,angry head and a deposit for the smiling one)
5-marker2037 PAID(smilling head, suit)
6-mr barlow PAID
(suit, smiling head, angry head)

WAIT LIST:
7-Q
8-FAL5E
9-ones1customs
10-King Darkness
11-elvis1976
12-KingGrayskull

Last edited:
Man, that movie gave me the creeps. Maybe that's why I'm not fond of clowns. Looking very good though, and look forward to the sculpt

Hopefully this custom ordering goes better than the last Pennywise attempt.

Im not that kind of guy!!!!:mad: I know that many people had problems with someone who cheated with a similar project, but I have absolutely nothing to do with the person who cheated. Deliveries on occasions take longer than expected but I've always given that I offer so please do not ever compare me with someone who cheats people

If you doubt my honesty please check my other threads,

Last edited:
Im not that kind of guy!!!!:mad: I know that many people had problems with someone who cheated with a similar project, but I have absolutely nothing to do with the person who cheated. Deliveries on occasions take longer than expected but I've always given that I offer so please do not ever compare me with someone who cheats people

If you doubt my honesty please check my other threads,

I doubt anyone doubts you. If I remember correctly you started this project mainly at the request of people who were scammed by that other guy. :clap

Excellent work again, beto! Great job.

Hopefully this custom ordering goes better than the last Pennywise attempt.

Betomatali is rock solid. I wouldn't worry.

i am friggin in as hell.

Beto is very trustworthy. You have nothing to worry about except spending all your money on Beto's awesome pieces.

i am friggin in as hell.

Beto is very trustworthy. You have nothing to worry about except spending all your money on Beto's awesome pieces.

I'm looking for a second job just so I can pay off all the Evil Dead pieces I owe him for. :lol

I'm looking for a second job just so I can pay off all the Evil Dead pieces I owe him for. :lol
mm I think I can offer a payment plan for people who want to buy more things I'm offering. Because most things are coming!
Pennywise
Slimer 1:6
Evil Dead 2 chainsaw
Doc Brown accessory set.
Friday the 13th sculptures and cloth sets.
Army of Darkness cloth / armor set.
Army of Darkness necro-book/metal hand set.
Army of Darkness chainsaw
Evil Dead 2 Cabin floor with Henrrieta
Evil Dead 2 EVIL ED
Catwoman Julie Newmar
Phantom of the Paradise

uufffffffffffffffffffff! hheeeeeeeellpppppppppp!

mm I think I can offer a payment plan for people who want to buy more things I'm offering. Because most things are coming!
Pennywise
Slimer 1:6
Evil Dead 2 chainsaw
Doc Brown accessory set.
Friday the 13th sculptures and cloth sets.
Army of Darkness cloth / armor set.
Army of Darkness necro-book/metal hand set.
Army of Darkness chainsaw
Evil Dead 2 Cabin floor with Henrrieta
Evil Dead 2 EVIL ED
Catwoman Julie Newmar
Phantom of the Paradise

uufffffffffffffffffffff! hheeeeeeeellpppppppppp!

OH MY GOD!!! :horror Must plan the bank heist ASAP!!! Whos coming with me???:lol

OH MY GOD!!! :horror Must plan the bank heist ASAP!!! Whos coming with me???:lol

Packing the car now. I'll PM you our meeting spot. Remember, I kill the bus driver.

I still owe him another $75 for Jason part 3!! Payment plans would be great. Hard to organize, but great idea.

Back